12-04-2013 06:58 AM
PS4. When I fire up Battlefield 4, before the main screen even appears, the grey and orange Origin log in screen does not appear. instead i get the same screen with a message "Account does not meet minimum requirements"
I have spoken with two different "Game advisors" over the course of about twelve hours and both have said "install an EA game demo and play it for ten mimutes to link your account. ...that doesn't work, and is just silly. Demo games don't have online access and have nothing to do with the origin accounts.
This account is a sub account on a primary PS4 account, but has full access and no age restrictions. Is Origin trying to tell me I'm too young to play?
How do we fix this if the game advisors are no help?
12-04-2013 07:08 AM
Have you try to set up a new GAMETAG and link it to the Same ORIGIN account,issue maybe is your gametag?
You can set up a few PSN accounts and link it to ONE Origin Account.
12-27-2013 01:57 AM
01-03-2014 05:09 PM
I had the same problem. The error message tells me to visit help.EA.com for more information, but there is no useful information to be found. However, I was able to get it working by setting up an Origin account for my son and then linking that Origin account to the new PSN subaccount I created. Here are the steps (from memory, hopefully I didn't screw one up):
1. Create a PSN subaccount for your kid
2. On PS4, try go play BF4. You get error message saying "Account does not meet minimum requirements" Booo!
3. In a web browser, go to origin.com. Logout if you are already signed in.
4. Create a new account on origin.com for your kid.
5. Logout of the origin account (yes, logout again)
6. Select Login again (yes, AGAIN) but this time choose the PSN option at the bottom of the Origin login screen. Sign in with your kids PSN subaccount.
7. Origin will now ask you to link the account. Link it to the account you created in step 4.
8. Now, finally, on PS4, try to play BF4 using your kids PSN sub-account. You should be good to go.