ps3 to ps4 BF4 upgrade

by dutchtimNL1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ps3 to ps4 BF4 upgrade

★★★★★ Newbie

So, I have been playing the Batttlefield series since Battlefield 1942. I am a huge fan of the franchise, and love to see what the guys at DICE have to offer.

I got my BF4 copy about a month after the release, and found a BF4 upgrade code from ps3 to ps4. Didnt turn that in before, and just got my ps4 this night (didnt believe in the next gen consoles before). Just tried to turn in the code, and found out that it was only valid untill March this year.

I have read something in the 'Next gen upgrade'-topic, saying that I can turn in my bf4 premium membership for longer.

Is it possible for me to grab a copy of the game for the ps4 for that €9,99? If so, I wonder if my premium membership transfers with that too. If it isnt possible, I will leave battlefield 4 as is, and buy cod Advanced Warfare, since I am not planning to buy the same game again for the full price.

Yours sincerely,

Tim (dutchtimnl1)

Message 1 of 2 (203 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ps3 to ps4 BF4 upgrade

Hero (Retired)

@dutchtimNL1 It is not at all possible, that offer is expired and cannot be redeemed or used or compensated in any way. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (203 Views)

All Replies

Re: ps3 to ps4 BF4 upgrade

Hero (Retired)

@dutchtimNL1 It is not at all possible, that offer is expired and cannot be redeemed or used or compensated in any way. 

Message 2 of 2 (204 Views)