Re: phantom trainee not logging kills

by xxxCoOlBr33zExxx

Original Post

phantom trainee not logging kills

★★★ Newbie

4days prior posted on battlelog:: im currently doing the phantom prospect assignment ive already rang up and spoken to someone who has forwarded my message along but also suggested i post it on forums so it gets noticed. so im currently doing the 200 assault rifle kills but not all of them log, last game i got 18 kills with an assault rifle, only 8 got added to the battlelog. now this is better then 2 hours ago when it wouldnt record anything but seriously this DLC has been out for almost 2 years, why is there a glitch like this still in existence? why am i encouraged to post a message on the forums to try get this seen to get this resolved? 

now as im only on the first assignment and the first task, still yet to do the 200 tank kills. its got me wondering, how many kills will i actually have to do, and will the rest of the assignments be like this? as far as ive noticed all other assignments track kills fine, its just the phantom series.

current day ::: ive finally finished my prospect assignment, onto phantom trainee, problem... ive entered the code and once again im not earning any pistol or jet kills. now do i need to ring up again to get this sorted or will it be seen / fixed from here?

Message 1 of 2 (140 Views)

Re: phantom trainee not logging kills

which platform?

If on console, try reinstalling Premium.

Message 2 of 2 (133 Views)