[pc] Remote User playing my game for me, what the?

by Maverickm17

Original Post

[pc] Remote User playing my game for me, what the?

★★★ Newbie

So I just purchased Battlefield 4 for PC, and this isn't soo much of a problem as it is a weird occurrence, while in multiplayer, on the level called "test range", I find I can control my in-game actions as a regular soldier, whatever the class, however as soon as I get into a vehicle, without touching any of my peripherals, its as if someone is playing for me. I watched in amazement as I was alone on this map (normal for test range) and here I am without using anything to tell the game what do,  the tank I was in started  moving around in a intelligent way as if a remote user was playing the game for me... this only happened as I entered a vehicle in game, (probably the remote user choosing to troll around when I would do this) however outside a vehicle, it seems normal.  compelled I quite the game, entered a new game, and no problems with a fresh start on Test Range, I couldn't help but think the only way I can think of someone being able to do this is by a remote access Trojan on my computer, but just to make sure, I had ran Mcafee Anti-virus, full scan, no problems were detected, so I'm posting this to ask is there any server tools or admin access, any natural way the game would allow someone to do that?, Control another player character?

Message 1 of 1 (96 Views)