order and delivered time

by LuckyLuka80

Original Post

Accepted Solution

order and delivered time

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi!

2.11.2014 i bought Bf4 premium by Origin, payed by paypal! Now i want to know, when i can use it? Till now i can use only my old games!

Om Origin accaunt my order have status " Completed "!

Message 1 of 6 (247 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: order and delivered time

[ Edited ]

It can take up to 48 hours for your order to go through based on a few factors. Have you right clicked BF4's icon in your PC Origin client's game library and see if the expansions are available for donwload since Premium doesn't download them for you it just gives you access to download them should you want to.

Just to clarify, you already had the BF4 base game before purchasing BF4 Premium correct?  BF4 premium doesn't show up in your games library without already having the base game, it's an account entitlement that is automatically applied without redeeming a code or installing anything. Also be advised there are two items with similar names in Origin, the "Battlefield 4 Premium Edition" which includes the base game and all DLC expansion packs, and "Battlefield 4 Premium" which is a season pass for all DLC expansion packs without the base game.  If you don't already have BF4 but bought Premium you will not have a game in your "My Games" tab of the Origin client.  If this is what you purchased and you do not already have BF4 please contact EA Customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us and they can fix this for you. 

If you are on Console and made a purchase via Origin be advised that digital content on Origin is only for PC, and you must purchase digital content via the Xbox Live Marketplace or via the PSN Store for your console.  If you have mistakenly purchased digital content on Origin  and you play BF4 on console please contact a Game Advisor and they can credit your account.  You can speak to a Game Advisor here:  EA Customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (238 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Yah ,me too.Don't make us down EA ,i know you can be the best hurry reply Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 2 of 6 (241 Views)

[ Edited ]

It can take up to 48 hours for your order to go through based on a few factors. Have you right clicked BF4's icon in your PC Origin client's game library and see if the expansions are available for donwload since Premium doesn't download them for you it just gives you access to download them should you want to.

Just to clarify, you already had the BF4 base game before purchasing BF4 Premium correct?  BF4 premium doesn't show up in your games library without already having the base game, it's an account entitlement that is automatically applied without redeeming a code or installing anything. Also be advised there are two items with similar names in Origin, the "Battlefield 4 Premium Edition" which includes the base game and all DLC expansion packs, and "Battlefield 4 Premium" which is a season pass for all DLC expansion packs without the base game.  If you don't already have BF4 but bought Premium you will not have a game in your "My Games" tab of the Origin client.  If this is what you purchased and you do not already have BF4 please contact EA Customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us and they can fix this for you. 

If you are on Console and made a purchase via Origin be advised that digital content on Origin is only for PC, and you must purchase digital content via the Xbox Live Marketplace or via the PSN Store for your console.  If you have mistakenly purchased digital content on Origin  and you play BF4 on console please contact a Game Advisor and they can credit your account.  You can speak to a Game Advisor here:  EA Customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Message 3 of 6 (239 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I bought Battlefield 4™ Premium Membership. I have only BF3 premium and BC2 on my accaunt! 

So i need to buy base to use this!?? 

OK, i understand,,,,i will make refound money!

Message 4 of 6 (227 Views)

@gojzerslo wrote:

I bought Battlefield 4™ Premium Membership. I have only BF3 premium and BC2 on my accaunt! 

So i need to buy base to use this!?? 

OK, i understand,,,,i will make refound money!

You are correct.  Speak with a game advisor and he can refund your purchase.

Message 5 of 6 (217 Views)

★★ Novice

thnx for help!

Message 6 of 6 (212 Views)