Re: on Battlelog We are sorry, something went wrong during your login. Please try again.

by EA_Dennis

Original Post

Re: on Battlelog We are sorry, something went wrong during your login. Please try again.

★★ Novice

Have same problem,Ea.com still want to shut down the servers for bf2, bf2142 and bf vietnam hahahahahahahaha laughs

Message 101 of 177 (3,332 Views)

★★★ Newbie

pc, sweden, 

Message 102 of 177 (4,355 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here......Germany Win 8.1 no login possible ..........f

Message 103 of 177 (4,284 Views)

★★ Novice

Damn. I'm having the same problem.

Message 104 of 177 (4,255 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I finally got in using this link http://battlelog.battlefield.com/mohw/ and then choosing BF4 in the middle upper section.

Message 105 of 177 (4,231 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi, I'm still waiting to hear something official about whats going on with this problem.

Just my own experience: I couldn't login to theAnswerHQ website (getting the 'internal service error' page) - but by launching Origin and choosing play on BF4 I could get onto Battlelog no problem. Then after refreshing this website page it then logged me in.

Message 106 of 177 (4,227 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@POOHSTICK17 Same issue for me loggin in here. And that is how i got into battlelog as well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Did a post solve your question? Click Accept as Solution & Award with XP!
PM me with game related issues only. Account issues? http://help.ea.com/

Message 107 of 177 (4,218 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey guys,

As Morningtimecloud stated earlier in this thread, we are aware of this inconvenience and the IT guys are currently looking into it even though we don't have an ETA yet. 

For now, please try again and it will eventually let you in. 

We'll keep you posted with updates as soon as we know more. 

Thanks!

Update: We believe the login problems have been resolved. Please try again and let us know how it goes. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Message 108 of 177 (4,216 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here, estonia, pc.

Message 109 of 177 (3,996 Views)

★★ Novice

+1, Poland.

Turned down avast, changed browser, cleaned cache but issue persists. 

"something went wrong with my login" or forevah loading after hitting "log in". Few minutes earlier there was "Internal Server Error" on blank page.

Message 110 of 177 (3,957 Views)