multipalyer will not connect to server

by slewis75

Original Post

multipalyer will not connect to server

★★★ Newbie

when trying to connect for online multiplayer get a error you have been disconnected from ea1 server

Message 1 of 5 (394 Views)

Re: multipalyer will not connect to server

Community Manager (retired)

At first, clear your browser cache and/or try a different browser. Reinstall your webplugins for battlelog. Get sure that you have disabled all ad and application blocking software in your browser and using the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Please make sure that you run your browser with /administrator rights and that you have closed your firewall as well as your antivirus software.

Please let us know, is the issue still happen and accept if this helped you to solve your problem.

Cheers
Basti

Message 2 of 5 (352 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Меня забанили прошу меня разбанить я не читер я уже ко всем обрашаюсь прошу разбаньте меня пожалуйста.

Message 3 of 5 (349 Views)

★★ Novice

May be updating,it says there may be afew technical issues when trying to connect.

Message 4 of 5 (340 Views)

★★ Novice

Please help. I can only play about 2 out of every 10 times i put the game in. I am getting the lost connection to EA servers every time I try nd play. I have reset the modem, router, xbox1, everything!. All other devices are working fine in the house. Tried unistalling and reinstalling. Nothing is working.

Message 5 of 5 (321 Views)