lost all my campaign credit, no assignment bronze, silver or gold awards and no credit for completion

by jager61

Original Post

lost all my campaign credit, no assignment bronze, silver or gold awards and no credit for completion

★★★ Newbie

I play battlefield for the online play but I did play the whole campaign to get the awards and unlocks. I just noticed while checking my assignments while playing today that I have lost all the credit for completing the campaign. I received the gold award for all but one of the campaign games and now all the bronze, silver and gold awards are gone, in fact it does not show any of the awards or assignment awards for my having completed the entire campaign. I have absolutely no desire the play the whole campaign again and I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else? I also noticed when I did complete the campaign that the only weapon bonus that I received was the 357 handgun but I did not receive any of the other weapons that it said that I had won for completing the game and the assignments.

Message 1 of 1 (127 Views)