kod produktu w NOWEJ GRZE jest już wykorzystany!!

by beck723

Original Post

Accepted Solution

kod produktu w NOWEJ GRZE jest już wykorzystany!!

★★★ Newbie
Witam.Zakupilem grę dnia 31.12.2014 na gamecodes.pl wysłali mi kod cf8zflpy8mdtn72t .po wpisaniu go w Origin wyskakuje komunikat ze został on wcześniej wykorzystany.czy mogli by państwo podać mi datę jego wykorzystania i ewentualne miejsce zakupu jeżeli istnieje taka możliwość.dziekuje
Message 1 of 2 (149 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: kod produktu w NOWEJ GRZE jest już wykorzystany!!

Hero

Hi @beck723 

this is the English section of the forum and posts in other languages should not be posted here. I can't move the thread since I can't be sure which language your post is in so I'll be locking it. Feel free to create a new thread using the English language or alternatively use the subsections of the forum which for some games are in other languages. These are the other main languages supported:

I hope you find your answer.

carbonic signature

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (146 Views)

All Replies

Re: kod produktu w NOWEJ GRZE jest już wykorzystany!!

Hero

Hi @beck723 

this is the English section of the forum and posts in other languages should not be posted here. I can't move the thread since I can't be sure which language your post is in so I'll be locking it. Feel free to create a new thread using the English language or alternatively use the subsections of the forum which for some games are in other languages. These are the other main languages supported:

I hope you find your answer.

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 2 (147 Views)