i got battlefield 4 for pc

by xReinierdash

Original Post

i got battlefield 4 for pc

★★ Apprentice

why does it always open in battle log i saw my cousin look at hes stats in the game menu not battle log i dont' want to use battle log

Message 1 of 16 (424 Views)

Re: i got battlefield 4 for pc

Hero (Retired)

It is a setting in game to see stats and you need battlelog for many things like join a server.

in game settings , gameplay set battle log in game

Message 2 of 16 (420 Views)

★★ Apprentice

what no everytime i lunch the game it opens battle log web i dont' want that and battle log in the game is not working

Message 3 of 16 (414 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Sorry but you do need to start the game this way as the servers to join show on battlelog. Why would you not want to use battlelog as it is good, sorry I just don't understand why you would not want to use battle log. BF4  is a web browser based game and battle log is all part of it.

If battlelog in game is not working try repair game if not done already, sorry I never use battlelog in game as it can make issues / crash game for some.

If you need it.... to run repair game open origin go to games right mouse click on BF4 and pick repair game.

For settings do this as they just make BF4 run more smooth..

Run the game as Administrator:
Go to the Origin games folder (C:\Program Files (x64)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4) and find Bf4.exe. Right click it and go to PROPERTIES, then COMPATIBILITY and check the box next to RUN THIS PROGRAM AS ADMINISTRATOR.
Do the same with BF4_x86.exe as well.

Run Origin as Administrator:
Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin and right click on Origin.exe and go to properties. Then go to compatibility tab and check the box next to RUN AS ADMIN.

Disable Origin in game:
In Origin - Application settings - Origin in Game - disable Origin in game

Origin Cloud Storage turn it off
Origin, settings, General

Make Sure BF4 is set to 64bit if your windows is 64bit
1- open origin and go to My Games
2-Right click BF4 and go to Game Properties
3-Under when launching this game set it to x64 and check off disable origin in game.
4- Hit apply REBOOT your PC and then test your BF4

Reboot PC test BF4

Message 4 of 16 (408 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i saw my cousin use the server browsers  in the main menu he sent me a picture of it i know what i saw

Message 5 of 16 (397 Views)

★★ Apprentice

fine im just gonna ask someone else

Message 6 of 16 (387 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I would ask your cousin how he is doing it...... the ingame setting should do it but if it is not for you it could be a install issue or you need to run repair game.

Message 7 of 16 (380 Views)

★★ Apprentice

my cousin lied to me the server browsers was on battlelog on google no the game.. but my battle log in the game is not working i can't look at my stats in game

Message 8 of 16 (371 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Did you enable it in Origin?.... 

In Origin - Application settings - Origin in Game - enable Origin in game

Reboot PC just to be safe then try again.

Message 9 of 16 (363 Views)

★★ Apprentice

ok sorry but my game still crashes with this error code Exception Code: c0000005 game freeze

Message 10 of 16 (353 Views)