i can't play multi player mode

by kingshooter3079

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i can't play multi player mode

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

whenever I open up a new game, it automaticly close the game after a few seconds without any warnings

Message 1 of 5 (198 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i can't play multi player mode

Hero (Retired)

Are you on a PC or console?????

-Reinstall Punkbuster.
Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4 and select pbsv.exe . Choose 'reinstall' (while connected to the internet).

- Make sure you download and install the latest Battlelog plugins.
First uninstall old Battlelog plugin by going to "Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features" and removing "battlelog web plugin".
Then log in using Origin and go to battlelog page where you'll be prompted to download latest web plugin.
After you have installed it you should clear your cache, exit your browser. Then restart your browser, and then re-login to Origin to ensure proper install.
If this doesn't work then you should try a different browser (Chrome/Maxthon/Firefox, etc)

- make sure that your firewall isn't preventing the game, Punkbuster or Origin from launching.
Also check the quality of your internet connection.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (213 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Are you on a PC or console?????

-Reinstall Punkbuster.
Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4 and select pbsv.exe . Choose 'reinstall' (while connected to the internet).

- Make sure you download and install the latest Battlelog plugins.
First uninstall old Battlelog plugin by going to "Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features" and removing "battlelog web plugin".
Then log in using Origin and go to battlelog page where you'll be prompted to download latest web plugin.
After you have installed it you should clear your cache, exit your browser. Then restart your browser, and then re-login to Origin to ensure proper install.
If this doesn't work then you should try a different browser (Chrome/Maxthon/Firefox, etc)

- make sure that your firewall isn't preventing the game, Punkbuster or Origin from launching.
Also check the quality of your internet connection.

Message 2 of 5 (214 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PC

Message 3 of 5 (189 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Ok, then do the stuff I posted above and it might fix your problem. 

If it helps then mark it as 'solved'.

Message 4 of 5 (183 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What about on console?

Message 5 of 5 (176 Views)