i can't join server,truck on"joining server",

by ThinYun

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i can't join server,truck on"joining server",

★★★ Newbie

what i try could't use. one day after it's.

i want to play BF4,so what i can do for fix issue ?

Message 1 of 2 (130 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i can't join server,truck on"joining server",

Community Manager (retired)

@ThinYun Clear your browser cache and/or try a different browser. Reinstall your webplugins for battlelog. Get sure that you have disabled all ad and application blocking software in your browser and using the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Battlefield, Origin and the Battlelog webplugins should be in the exception list of your firewall/antivirus software. I recommend to re-install Microsoft .NET framework as well as Direct X. 

Make sure that you run Origin and Battlefield as administrator. Click with the right mouse button in the Origin.exe and choose -> run as administrator.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (121 Views)

All Replies

Re: i can't join server,truck on"joining server",

Community Manager (retired)

@ThinYun Clear your browser cache and/or try a different browser. Reinstall your webplugins for battlelog. Get sure that you have disabled all ad and application blocking software in your browser and using the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Battlefield, Origin and the Battlelog webplugins should be in the exception list of your firewall/antivirus software. I recommend to re-install Microsoft .NET framework as well as Direct X. 

Make sure that you run Origin and Battlefield as administrator. Click with the right mouse button in the Origin.exe and choose -> run as administrator.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (122 Views)