how to modify weapons on battlefield 4

by bettywhite201

Original Post

Re: how to modify weapons on battlefield 4

★★★ Newbie

ditto ... have xbox one and there is no menu to change my loadout .... How can that even be possible?  Went to the website and they keep trying to sell me the pc game.  It's hard to believe that they made it so impossible just to change loadouts.

Message 11 of 24 (4,658 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Can you please check here that your Xbox One soldier is set as active (mouse-over your name in the top right and select Change soldier): http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/en/profile/edit/edit-soldiers/

This should be the case by default if you don't have any other soldiers from different platforms or PSN/Xbox Live accounts, but it might be worth checking. 

What does it show for you if you mouse-over the soldier tab in the main menu bar and select Loadout?

Message 12 of 24 (4,649 Views)

This Game is absolutely messed up!

★★★ Newbie

This game is so jacked up and stupid with the loadout screens that I cannot do anything in game, I cant do anything through my computer that I am telling everyone I know to not buy this **bleep**ty game because the multiplayer is jacked up thanks for yet another crap game EA!

Message 13 of 24 (4,558 Views)

Re: This Game is absolutely messed up!

★★★ Newbie

That was my ridiculous cousin, sorry for that.... but seriously I am having the same problem for the game and it is getting kind of ridiculous because I did spend money on this game.  Honestly I do not want my money to be a waste because I cannot change my loadout.

Message 14 of 24 (4,556 Views)

★★★ Newbie

At least im not the only one who's having trouble with this. I've been playing for a few days and can't figure out how to change any of the equipment I've unlocked.

Message 15 of 24 (4,220 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't think the EA guy understands that people are asking how to customize their soldier ON THE CONSOLE.

When I open the Battlelog, I get six tabs: Battlelog, Friends, Missions, Soldier, Reports, and Leadboards. NONE of these let me customize my loadout.

Out in the main menu, if I click on "My Soldier", a submenu opens that won't let me modify anything besides dog tags.

Do we really have to customize it on PC, or am I being completely retarded? And please don't tell me that I just need to "mouse hover over Soldier", because obviously that's pretty impossible to do on a console.

(I understand that you can customize WHILE playing multiplayer, but for obvious reasons that's not really optimal nor is it fair for the other guys on my team.)

Message 16 of 24 (3,862 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA i would really love to go trade this piece of crap game in for COD ghosts because how the F are you going to make a game with no way to modify your guns unless your in game? Why the F would you make it so you have to change your weapons online? what if you dont own a PC? then i guess your screwed huh? nah update your game, and fix the problem, or im guessing you will have a lot less customers for battlefield 5. I WANT TO EDIT MY LOADOUTS BEFORE I JUMP INTO A SERVER! AND CONSOLES DO NOT HAVE MOUSES!! i just dont understand what special kind of retarded you have to be to even set up an online gameplay if you cant do anything.

Message 17 of 24 (3,801 Views)

★★★ Newbie

there isnt a mouse on console you dumb **bleep**

Message 18 of 24 (3,801 Views)

★ Novice

I honestly don't think you understand that people playing the game on console want to be able to change their loadout via the game. They don't want to have to change it online via Battlelog. 
As I see it, you can edit your loadout while playing a game, or directly after the game....you are given no option to change the loadout from the game's menu (unlike the far superior Battlefield 3 where your loadouts were easily accessible and editable)

Perhaps EA/Dice needs to address this in an update.

Message 19 of 24 (3,440 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there any plans in the future to give the players  the ablity to change layouts between matches other then leaving or waiting for the match to began? Weapon and vehicle layouts  are so diverse   the more time we have the better it is,  You can be overwhelm by all the items and abilities for this game, plus when you unlock items  you need time to see what they do and how they may effect your lay out.  Thank you for your time.

Message 20 of 24 (2,989 Views)