Re: how to modify weapons on battlefield 4

by EA_Dennis

Original Post

how to modify weapons on battlefield 4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I cannot figure out how to change attachments and assign defibrillator and at mine plz help

Message 1 of 24 (117,762 Views)

Community Manager

There are two ways to change your loadout, in-game or via Battlelog. If you are in-game at the deploy screen, click Customize in the lower left corner of your screen. This will open the loadout page where you can change your weapons, attachments or gadgets for your soldier or your vehicles (you can switch between the soldier and vehicles by clicking the tab on top of the loadout list).

Once you've played a round in-game you will also be able to change your loadout in Battlelog directly. To do so, click Loadout in the soldier menu by moving the mouse over the soldier tab in the main menu. Once you've updated your loadout in Battlelog, don't forget to hit the save button in the top right corner Standard smile

Hope that helps, let us know if there are any questions.

Message 2 of 24 (117,587 Views)

★★ Novice

What about for consoles? Am I only able to customize my loadout during a match or going online to battlelog.com? That doesn't make much sense but I am having a hard time finding any other way to do so. Hope that changes if that's the case or maybe the game would be more intuitive than it is.

Message 3 of 24 (117,570 Views)

Community Manager

Changing your loadout on console is basically identical to PC. You can customize your weapons, attachments, gadgets, etc. in-game while you are playing, or even during a match via Battlelog itself. The next time you spawn, it should switch to your new loadout. While not playing, you can still update your loadout in Battlelog and these changes are automatically reflected in-game the next time you play again. 

You can also update your loadout via the Battlelog app for iOS and Android smart phones or tablets, even while playing.

Message 4 of 24 (117,563 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still how you do that in PS3? If you go to battelog there is only two options. To see your friends and the mission page. Where is the modify soldier page???

Message 5 of 24 (117,292 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@tanssivarosvo wrote:

Still how you do that in PS3? If you go to battelog there is only two options. To see your friends and the mission page. Where is the modify soldier page???

Mouse-over the soldier tab in the main menu and select Loadout. Here's a direct link to your loadout page: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/en/loadout/TanssivaRosvo/267484090/ps3/#overview

Any changes done via Battlelog or the Battlelog mobile app (don't forget to hit the save button in the top right) will reflect in-game once you respawn.

Message 6 of 24 (117,241 Views)

★★★★ Novice
There is no loadout option in the soldier tab of battlelog, for me. I'm playing on xbox one.
Message 7 of 24 (114,420 Views)

Community Manager

@chplusink wrote:
There is no loadout option in the soldier tab of battlelog, for me. I'm playing on xbox one.

Here's the direct link to your loadout page: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/loadout/Dlc%20Swellington/230145814/xboxone/#overview

Message 8 of 24 (114,291 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I see no way to change loadout from battlelog in the Xbox One. Nothing on the soldier tab. Nothing on battlelog. (Thanks but I don't need a direct link. I would like to do it in menu not just in game.)
Message 9 of 24 (112,488 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am on PC, after a round or even brfore I start a round, I can no longer change the loadout options. I get "incompatible weapon" even if I remove anything, I have tried restarting and nothing works. it worked a week ago but not now

Message 10 of 24 (110,977 Views)