Re: how do i link my battlefield 4 from ps 3 to pc

by IIPrest0nII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how do i link my battlefield 4 from ps 3 to pc

★★★ Newbie

I am at battlelog with my ps 3 account and i can't play with same account with pc how i can link?

Message 1 of 4 (392 Views)

Accepted Solution

@nickMissing357 wrote:

I am at battlelog with my ps 3 account and i can't play with same account with pc how i can link?

Remember that even if you link your PSN and Origin IDs your soldiers will be separate meaning that on PC your soldier will be brand new at level 0 with no stats. You'll also have to purchase the BF4 game and all DLC again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (399 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @nickMissing357

Please read this article https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/account/linking-your-origin-account-with-your-psn-id-and-gamertag/ 

As far as I know PS3 profile and PC profile in Battlelog are different profiles and to play Battlefield 4 on PC you should have the game on PC (Origin).

Message 2 of 4 (388 Views)

@nickMissing357 wrote:

Remember that even if you link your PSN and Origin IDs your soldiers will be separate meaning that on PC your soldier will be brand new at level 0 with no stats. You'll also have to purchase the BF4 game and all DLC again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 4 (400 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @nickMissing357 

I am really sorry, but @ragnarok013 is absolutely right. You can not play the game on PC, using your PlayStation account. Battlefield 4 on each platform considered a separate game.

Cheers,

Archi  

Archi.png
Message 4 of 4 (368 Views)