email address

by mtbrscozzyj0d0

Original Post

email address

★★★ Newbie
Hello. I would like to know what email address my battlefield 4 account is logged in with as the one I thought it was doesn't seem to registered with my PlayStation account? If you could please inform me of what email it is linked to that would be great. My name is Martyn Levy and my battlefield online avatar is mtbr_scozzy. You can contact me at 0412246492. Thank you on advance for your assistance.
Message 1 of 2 (271 Views)

Re: email address

★★★★★ Expert

PLEAS DO NOT post your phone number as it is a security threat and can be used against you do not do it again all so if you have an email that you don't know and it tied wit your account then 

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

Message 2 of 2 (267 Views)