does Battlefield™ 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition come with premium?

by RyuAzuku

Original Post

does Battlefield™ 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition come with premium?

★★★ Novice

Since you do not have a Bf1 tab for your questions I just chose BF4.

My question is, will Battlefield™ 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition come with a Premium pass? I have found no information so far on the issue, but I have also found no information on there being a season pass for the game at all. Is battlefield 1 takeing the same path as Titanfall 2 and release all DLC for free? 

Please get back to me as soon as possible, as I would like to know this information before I make my purchase. Thank you.

Message 1 of 6 (1,693 Views)

Re: does Battlefield™ 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition come with premium?

★★★ Novice

Or, if  Battlefield™ 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition will not come with premium, will there be a premium option down the line? Thanks

Message 2 of 6 (1,681 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@RyuAzuku

There is no info on Premium at this time, if there will or will not be.  I can say for sure that the Early Enlister Edition will not include Premium, if Premium is released.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 3 of 6 (1,670 Views)

EA Staff

Hey. 

Like @TapouTony420 said, we have no further info at this moment, regarding the "Premium/season pass" or content. 

The cool thing is that you will be able to play starting from the 18th of October, so tree days before launch, plus, get the Hellfighter, Red Baron, and Lawrence of Arabia packs full of themed weapons and gear, and five extra Battlepacks stuffed with great items. 

Please check more info on the following link and also our other official channels, where we will share more details, when available:

https://www.battlefield.com/buy/battlefield-1

Nuno

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 4 of 6 (1,650 Views)

★★★ Novice

Battlefield 1 Premium was confirmed today. So again I ask, will the Early Enlisters Deluxe Edition come with premium? 

Message 5 of 6 (1,598 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@RyuAzuku

No, it does not.

If you read my first post, I stated that even if Premium is released, it will not be included in the Early Enlister Deluxe Edition.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 6 of 6 (1,591 Views)