cant join Bf4 servers

by caiisawesome

Original Post

cant join Bf4 servers

★★ Novice

everytime i go to join a server it says joining but no window come up that i can click to go in game but when i go to task manager it says that Bf4 is running?

Message 1 of 10 (2,756 Views)

Re: cant join Bf4 servers

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Have another problem loaded game!!

Hi

Just triede to load the new demo battlefield4 - and get this error http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9730317.page

Please help what to do!

Cheers

Message 2 of 10 (2,681 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Heya. I've got the same problem like caiisawesome - can not join server. The blue bottom bar on battlelog says "Soldier Joining" and that's it nothing happens then. Did anyone solve that issue? Pleasse help

Message 3 of 10 (2,178 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

yea i cant join also the blue bar pops up then after about 7 seconds it goes away and i see the bf4 in my mix amp but theres no bf4.exe i cant play

it  THX EA I JUST SPENT &) BUCKS ON U WHEN I CANT PLAY FIRST DAY

Message 4 of 10 (1,674 Views)

★★ Novice

Heya guys. I found a solution, for me it is working. The game already is working.I've got Comodo Internet Security or probably in any other antiviruses you have to allow  to work manually a file "ActivationUI" this is a green icon in sandbox(comodo) or firewall I'm not sure now. I hope that will help you guys. Btw the game is laggy as a hell even on low setinngs.

Message 5 of 10 (1,564 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im also having a simmilar issue. When i attempt to join a server the blue bar comes up down the bottom, lasts for about 5-10 seconds, receeds back down again. the server does not open and there is no activity in my task manager.

Message 6 of 10 (1,543 Views)

★★ Novice

i fixed it by repairing my BF4 twice. go to origin right click and repair. it downloaded like 4Gb and then it worked so just try that Standard smile

Message 7 of 10 (1,524 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

im gfoing to try this im goona back to u guys if it worked and did u get the free version?

Message 8 of 10 (1,423 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

so no not for me atleast the anti virus didnt solve it the only thing it did for me was that the blue bar doesnt go down anymore so thats a good sign atleast but i cant get into a bf4 server still

Message 9 of 10 (1,404 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dude chill, it's the Beta for a reason

Message 10 of 10 (1,228 Views)