can't enter pc servers on bf4

by Ne0n1x98

Original Post

can't enter pc servers on bf4

★★★ Newbie

Every time I click join on a server it loads bit it doesn't enter it. I have waited 10 minutes but nothing. HELP

Message 1 of 4 (224 Views)

Re: can't enter pc servers on bf4

Community Manager (retired)

t could be several reasons; I try to give you several steps which might help to solve your problem.

At first, please check your latest video-card driver and check what version of the origin client is installed on your computer. Install the newest driver for your video card. Clear your browser cache and/or try a different browser. Reinstall your webplugins for battlelog. Get sure that you have disabled all ad and application blocking software in your browser and using the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Login under http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4 and launch the game from the browser. 

Open your Origin client, click on “Show Game Details”. Then you go to the cloud button on BF4 and uncheck the “enable cloud storage for all games” box. Launch the game. If that helped, you can try to enable the cloud storage after a restart; it might work after with the cloud storage function. Make sure to use the local data when the information box popping up.

If you have more information about the issue for us, please let us know. 

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 4 (214 Views)

★ Novice

i have the same problem i posted it 3 times on this forum and i get no respons. Now i see someone with the same problem on the forum and u replied.. and the solutions u gave doesnt even work so please help me because i have this problem for over a week and im searching for a solution more than 3 days and im starting to get pissed off... sorry that i got mad its the truth

Message 3 of 4 (210 Views)

Hero

The users answer the threads they feel like answering. In my case I go mostly after the well described problems containing the relevant information that would allow me to help. In this case that could be system specs, browser information, a detailed list of the solutions tried, a platform tag in the headline etc. 

Btw, try another browser, it might help.

carbonic signature

Message 4 of 4 (201 Views)