can't connect to ea server on xbox 360

by Lunarwolf325

Original Post

Accepted Solution

can't connect to ea server on xbox 360

★★★★★ Novice

iv tried turning the xbox off multipule times. changing the primary dms to 8.8.8.8 and the secondary to 8.8.4.4 and still can't connect. i even tried redownloading the patch and still can't connect. and my internet is fine. my dad can play battlefield 4 on his 360 with no problem.

Message 1 of 57 (81,162 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: can't connect to ea server on xbox 360

★★★★★ Novice

ok i fixed it. i turned off the xbox with the button. and reset my router for 20 sec. then i went to setting on the xbox 360 system>storage>scroll to hard drive and hit Y>clear system chache. then sign out and back in. it work for me.

View in thread

Message 3 of 57 (88,720 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Same here!

Message 2 of 57 (80,823 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

ok i fixed it. i turned off the xbox with the button. and reset my router for 20 sec. then i went to setting on the xbox 360 system>storage>scroll to hard drive and hit Y>clear system chache. then sign out and back in. it work for me.

Message 3 of 57 (88,721 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This didn't work for me
Message 4 of 57 (80,783 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks. Just worked for me. I am Angels
Message 5 of 57 (80,764 Views)

★★ Novice

Been trying to connect to EA servers on new Fifa 15 since it was released . Not happening. Cleared the cache in system settings as someone else suggested. No luck.  Reset my router. Still no luck. This is not on Paid good money for this game and cant play it. I am not technically minded so any help or advice that can be given would be a great help.

Thanks    Daniel

@Lunarwolf325 wrote:

iv tried turning the xbox off multipule times. changing the primary dms to 8.8.8.8 and the secondary to 8.8.4.4 and still can't connect. i even tried redownloading the patch and still can't connect. and my internet is fine. my dad can play battlefield 4 on his 360 with no problem.

@Lunarwolf325 wrote:

Message 6 of 57 (80,679 Views)

★★★ Novice

Glad you lucked out and got access. I tried all of that, still stuck with no luck.

Message 7 of 57 (80,665 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I love you so much right now!
Message 8 of 57 (80,659 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having this problem, too. Two people in one flat and only one can connect to EA servers at a time. It's so frustrating. All I want to do is play Battlefield with my friend. Totally regretting paying for Premium now. An absolute joke.

Message 9 of 57 (80,547 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you so much
Message 10 of 57 (80,502 Views)