can't connect to BF4 servers on Xbox One

by wilson4052

Original Post

Re: can't connect to BF4 servers on Xbox One

★ Apprentice

cool but as the thread says this is for ppl having issues with XBOX ONE CONSOLE .cant do a lot of what u did. however i am uninstalled BF4 and let it install again just to see if there is any luck ....i wont hold my breath tho !

Message 21 of 55 (1,601 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Alright now yes I have had this problem too I like EA a lot cause they help make really cool games. But this EA I am disappointed even though you probably don't care but I want my money I didn't buy all of the stuff to this game but I was about too I almost clicked that button to buy but went on this website to find out what the heck is going on and find out that you have a lot of people (by a lot I mean a lot all my friends about 100 kids at school complaining it's ridiculous). I want my money back and I still want the game if you fix this on playstation it works really fast actually too fast. I can join a server in 2 sec on ps4 do you not care about people who got a xbox one that is wrong.
Message 22 of 55 (1,599 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

oops - cant delete this?

Message 23 of 55 (1,589 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@LoveisCryDRUG wrote:

Some how i solved this issue, I did many things, but i'm not sure what was the thing that actually fixed this issue, so i'll list down all I did.

- Reinstall punkbuster

- Repair install battlefield 4

- Remove battlelog plugin from browser and clear cache and install fresh

- Let windows update run with all checkboxes checked

- Restart / reboot my router and PC many times

- Try battlelog with different browsers Chrome,Firefox etc...

At some point after doing all this it works, I can join all servers now.

Have a look here as well.
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/ERROR-Game-disconnected-client-closed-down-connection/td-p/18...

http://wiretuts.com/battlefield-4-problems-and-how-to-solve-them/

Genius, this is an XBOX ONE thread.

I am having this issue as well... hope they fix it soon. Really sucks to have a $60 coaster

Message 24 of 55 (1,581 Views)

★★ Novice
EA. I hope your CEO chokes on a **bleep** ! Your whole company is comprised of scum bags! Hoping the class action lawsuit bankrupts you all and you end up sucking **bleep** for food in some alley somewhere!
Message 25 of 55 (1,542 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Since EA has not seen fit to address the problem, I would suggest contacting their investors. You can search for the board of directors on the EA site. Send them a note stating the poor performance of the new servers is as bad as the lack of response from the support staff. Also say you are contacting their investors to let them know this is a wide-spread problem. A call from a broad member will get the EA staff on the problem pronto.
Message 26 of 55 (1,516 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Here is a list of financial analysts that report on EA. If you are truly upset about the poor performance of the XBOX One games, try looking up some analysts and letting them know about the issues. Be polite but firm. If the analysts get numerous reports of problems, they are likely to report on them.

Firm Analyst
Arcadia John Taylor
Argus Research Joseph Bonner
Atlantic Equities Chris Hickey
Baird Colin Sebastian
Bank of America-Merrill Lynch Justin Post
BMO Capital Markets Edward Williams
Brean Murray Todd Mitchell
Citibank Neil Doshi
Cowen & Co. Doug Creutz
Goldman Sachs Brian Karimzad
Hilliard Lyons Jeffrey Thomison
Hudson Square Daniel Ernst
Janney Shawn Milne
Jefferies & Company, Inc. Brian P. Fitzgerald
Lazard Capital Atul Bagga
Longbow Research James Hardiman
Macquarie Research Ben Schacter
MKM Partners Eric Handler
Monness, Crespi, Hardt & Co. Bill Lennan
Morningstar Sunit Gogia
Needham & Co Sean McGowan
Pacific Crest Securities Evan Wilson
Piper Jaffray & Co. Michael J. Olson
Sterne Agee & Leach Arvind Bhatia
Wedbush Michael Pachter
William Blair
Message 27 of 55 (1,505 Views)

Re: can't connect to BF4 servers on xbox One

★★★ Newbie

I can only join games on BF4 server browser and most of them would be like 1/64players. And I can't join any games by quick match. So I don't know what EA is doing about this but they better step it up a notch. This is Xbox one. Not the 360! I also bought premium as well. Frown

Message 28 of 55 (1,500 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem ea in general sucks ass. I too bought the game and premium membership for what.... I'm so upset by EA lack of service hope they go belly up for releasing such a game with so much problems
Message 29 of 55 (1,521 Views)

★★★ Newbie
SAME DAMN PROBLEM HERE!! Waste of money I switched from my 360 to X1 just for this game, and I can't even play it . WTF man!! Not a COD fan but that's about to change pretty quick......
Message 30 of 55 (1,473 Views)