01-05-2014 03:21 PM
01-05-2014 03:38 PM
Yep same here had these problems from the start sat here for 2 hours on and off trying to get in any game and no joy, i dont get a huge amount of time to Game and Xmas is one time i do. Howver i have spent most of my time trying to get in games rather than actually playing cant express how annoying this is. To make things worse this looks like a Xbox issue as i am lucky enough to have a PS4 aswell and i f i turn that on and click on Quick Match guess what it actually goes straight into a game first time.
EA/DICE please sort this out how you are allowing this to continue is beyond me in full knowledge that loyal brand fans have spent considerable amounts of money on investing in your Game to be left with NO support or any kind of on-going updtes about what the issues are and how your going to fix them shows a complete lack of respect for us a s gamers and more importantly Customers!
01-05-2014 04:10 PM
01-05-2014 04:44 PM
01-05-2014 05:05 PM
I love how EA doesn't have the integrity to comment on this thread on it's own domain. Exceedingly frustrated and offended, EA.
01-05-2014 05:08 PM
01-05-2014 05:26 PM - edited 01-05-2014 05:31 PM
Its the same here. Cannot connect, cannot see players on the Server Browser with any reliability, Once in I rubber band so much its alomst unplayable. Its was actually better before the patch.
The specific items I see are:
- Quick Match when it does work puts me int he wrong game type.
- Cannot connect to any server for Conquest. Haven't tried other game types.
- Server Browser number of players are incorrect.
- Been in queue for 45 minutes now to an empty server with 2 of 2 in queue.
- Rubber Banding happens regularly and is in about 5 second intervals. It feels like im being pulled back from where I was initially.
- Premium showed up today as unpurchased. I havent looked into this one yet as I cant even connect.
- Campaign mode fails to the desktop randomly through crashes
- Lost save game of campaign mode.
This is just what I can remember off of the top of my head.
01-05-2014 05:33 PM
xbox one here.
i have been able to connect maybe 3 out of 7 days of the week since bought this game. this is pathetic. why can i not connect to a multi player game? this is something that should have been figured out last generation and they still are messing this up? i wish i could get a refund. i have played battlefield games since the original but this is it. not supporting this crap anymore. i consider it a 60 dollar lesson learned and will have to move onto titanfall or destiny or whatever else ACTUALLY LETS ME CONNECT TO A GAME.
i came here just to post this. which is pathetic, i should NOT have to do that. why is no one holding them accountable?
01-05-2014 05:47 PM
for those on xb1 if u go to xbox.com it has a service alert up stating that there is a problem with bf4 and they are working with partners to fix it .....by partners i would think that is the EA / dice ppl.
they even remeoved my lube post ......just thought it would be nice that all EA games or dice depending on who is at fault would kindly provide lube to the customers before they shaft us again my backend hurts after BF4
01-05-2014 05:50 PM
Some how i solved this issue, I did many things, but i'm not sure what was the thing that actually fixed this issue, so i'll list down all I did.
- Reinstall punkbuster
- Repair install battlefield 4
- Remove battlelog plugin from browser and clear cache and install fresh
- Let windows update run with all checkboxes checked
- Restart / reboot my router and PC many times
- Try battlelog with different browsers Chrome,Firefox etc...
At some point after doing all this it works, I can join all servers now.