can't connect to BF4 servers on Xbox One

by cp123005

Original Post

can't connect to BF4 servers on Xbox One

★★★★ Novice

I have been trying for 24 hrs to get online to play multiplayer but I can't even connect to EA servers.  everytime I try to go to battlelog or click on multiplayer it says I have lost connection to EA servers.  I can't even go to the store.  what is going on??????  This is the only game I have for xbox one right now and I can't even play it.  Is this ever going to get fixed and when?????  I paid 64 bucks for this game and I think I would rather trade this in for Call of Duty: Ghosts.  I want some damn answers!

Message 1 of 111 (32,025 Views)

Re: can't connect to BF4 servers on Xbox One

★★★ Newbie

Same frecking problem dude this is ridiculous my nat type is open and everything I played all Saturday and now Sunday and Monday I cant do anything!!!

Message 2 of 111 (31,615 Views)

★★★★ Novice

wow same here I played on like saturday morning but that afternoon it wouldn't connect to EA servers.  I have been trying ever since at different hours but still no luck or answer from EA.   I doubt I could get a refund on a retail disc and premium.    I wish everyone would just band together and sue the crap out of them.  I don't want to wait for a patch or w/e when I paid over a hundred bucks to play something now, not weeks later.

Message 3 of 111 (31,578 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried playing last night (Xbox one) and the only thing I was able to play was Team Deathmatch. I hate TD. The reason I play BF is for Conquest or Rush (although obliteration and defuse are nice new game modes). I just bought Premium and I already regret it. I've spent 100$ plus tax for this game but I can't even play most of the time. It's even worse when I want to play with friends. Then the system goes crazy and nothing works. Can't join any games, the server browser never works, and IF I'm able to join a conquest server, it's always flood zone or Hainan Resort. After those 2 maps, the server crash and it throws me back into TD, which I don't want to play. This is unnacceptable. EA decided to appolagize by giving us a week of double xp..... WELL THE SERVERS STILL DON'T WORK!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, Battlefield is an amazing game and I've played it since BF1 on PC, but this is just ridiculous and the server problem needs to be fixed (a month ago).

The China rising expansion is coming out in 4 days I think.... What's going to happen then? My console is going to blow up maybe?

Message 4 of 111 (30,883 Views)

★ Novice
Im still having this problem and its been about a week..I can only play single player..WTF..that double xp means nothing...I WANT TO PLAY...
Message 5 of 111 (30,385 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problems here. OPEN nat type. 16MBPS download speed and 6 upload. I have never had connectivity issues before. I now feel like I just spent $600+ to stare at a blank TV screen.

Message 6 of 111 (30,365 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im pretty sure its not just BF4. I have COD as well and get basically the same message. Cannot connect to Call of Duty:Ghosts Server. Thx microsoft

Message 7 of 111 (30,362 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've been trying to connect for a week also with no luck. I can't even connect with nba live. This is getting frustrating.
Message 8 of 111 (29,224 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem here. COD works fine so I can only think EA have dropped the ball here. Are any of us going to get any answers?!
Message 9 of 111 (28,793 Views)

★ Apprentice
Same here, spent all night trying to get a game.
Message 10 of 111 (28,723 Views)