by Ozymandias421

Original Post

Re: can't connect to BF4 servers on Xbox One

★★★ Newbie

you have to hardwire with ethernet cord and it will work

Message 11 of 111 (9,806 Views)

★★★ Newbie
LOTS of people are having issues with EA servers on games like BF4 and Madden 25. The lack of response from EA is maddening (get it?...I made a joke!).

Seriously, try calling the people at "investor relations" (contact info elsewhere on this site). When the executives think their stock price is in jeopardy, they'll have the problem fixed in a jiffy.
Message 12 of 111 (9,760 Views)

Re: can't connect to BF4 servers on Xbox One - EA STAFF - Click in BODY WON'T LET ME TYPE!! only in SUBJECT?? Would like to add my feedback XBOX ONE BF4

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Message 13 of 111 (9,730 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem on the xbox 360! Is this goning to be fixed??? I wanna play the damn game!

Message 14 of 111 (9,455 Views)

★ Novice

Very confused to say the least. I have two internets in my house, one upstairs and one downstairs. Downstairs is verizon and upstairs is comcast. Cant connect to any multiplayer servers (on bf4 or cod ghosts) using comcast but can using the verizon one. When i do connect i can rarely load a game and usually freeze at a black screen. What internet providers do you guys have and is it working/not working for you because it may be at their end. On xbox one btw.

Message 15 of 111 (9,435 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im thinking of a refund now for premium.

they charged nearly as much for the game itself and for what ??

Message 16 of 111 (9,427 Views)

★ Novice
Im going CRAZY...my bf4 wont play at all now it doesnt even get pass the title screen and kicks me back to the dash board..my dr3 is doing the same..AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!...is it my xbox or the games....PLEASE SOME HELP
Message 17 of 111 (9,400 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You guys all bought this game, even after the PC launch was horrible?   No refunds, you guys are just plain ole stupid.

Message 18 of 111 (9,360 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've been able to connect twice in almost 2 weeks, and haven't been able to play a match at all, & I suspect that I will not be able to take part in the double XP or get the bonus item. This is ridiculous. I have had no problems with Dead Rising, Forza, or any other Xbox Live online features so far.

Is there anyone paying attention to this?
Message 19 of 111 (9,358 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I THINK I FOUND THE PROBLEM!

I think it is comcast... I've been having the same Damn issues for the last few days since upgrading my Battlefield to xbox one. I decided to try my Verizon 4g Internet connect on my phones hotspot and it works fine now. If I connect to comcast, same stupid "can't connect to EA"...

Hmm... Still an issue with EA, cuz it worked just fine on my 360,but At least I know it's comcasts Internet causing the problem. Try connecting to a wired connection (haven't tried it yet) if you can for a band aid on the solution of use a hotspot 
Message 20 of 111 (9,195 Views)