bug campaign save deleting on ps4

by nitefighter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

bug campaign save deleting on ps4

★★★★★ Newbie

i have just puchased battlefield 4 for the ps4 and was very disappointed to find out although the games been out for over 2 years there is still a bug where if you play any other game after playing the single player campaign the campain save is deleted and you have to start again can someone please let me know when or if this will be fixed

Message 1 of 4 (339 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: bug campaign save deleting on ps4

★★★★★ Newbie

got an answer from ea help if anyone gets this problem delete your saves and the problem should rectify itself with your new created saves

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (323 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@nitefighter   Sorry I am no help to you reg console stuff but I will try and get you some help @ragnarok013 , @TapouTony420

Message 2 of 4 (326 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

got an answer from ea help if anyone gets this problem delete your saves and the problem should rectify itself with your new created saves

Message 3 of 4 (324 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello nightfighter i was asking does it really work if you just delete your saves and go back into the game and it just "magically SAVES" becuase i just had this problem like you i got this in Christmas and when i was in the 3rd mission oh by the way this is my 3rd time doing it all over and so on the second time i was in  the 5th mission i was tired and  got on it was deleted and next couple of hours i wanted to do it again in HARD mode and stop at 7th mission in kunlun mountains mission and i was tired and next when i was on it deleted /.- hope your answer works becuase i do love the campaign thank you

Message 4 of 4 (302 Views)