Re: bf4 server on ps4 keeps disappearing

by Hitmansixfour

Original Post

bf4 server on ps4 keeps disappearing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi. I rented a server on ps4 for 90 days. The server works when I am on line but if I am not on my ps4 and I go to check how the server is doing on the Battlelog site on my pc it says the server can not be found when I search for it and if I use the link I saved for it, it give's a "404 the page doesn't exit" message.

This is very annoying and I would like an answer asap after wasting €60 on a server that keeps disappearing.

server is 

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/ps4/e7af80b1-96f0-4761-b135-0ece57715b02/da-Braaan...

Please respond 

Message 1 of 5 (435 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Hitmansixfour

This happens a lot when looking for the server via web browser Battlelog.  You say that it is still working when you look for it on the console server browser, so it is still there and you are fine.  People on PS4 can still find it and play, so there is no issue.  Console users don't use the web browser Battlelog to find and join servers, they use the in-game browser.  No need to worry.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 5 (406 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks for the reply. My issue is that when I try to post a link to the server to share with friends or other players that when they click it is says the server doesn't exist. It just makes it a little awkward when trying to promote the server to increase the player numbers.

Thanks
Message 3 of 5 (395 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Hitmansixfour

Have you changed the name since copying the link?  That would cause the error as well.

One way to try and fix the link would be to join the server on your console, and then look at Battlelog from a PC and click the link to the active server you are on.  This should take you to the page you want and give you a correct / updated link.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 4 of 5 (391 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes that's how I got the link for the server in the first instance. I haven't changed anything on the server since then. I'll just put it down to battlelog still being a bit *.

Thanks for the help though.
Message 5 of 5 (386 Views)