bf4 sale

★★★★★ Newbie
is there any bf4 sale goin on in may ?
Message 1 of 5 (304 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: bf4 sale

Hero (Retired)

@Hurr-bros

This is a community driven, technical help forum.  We are volunteers, not EA Employees.  We have no idea if there will be any sales.  Even the few CMs that are here don't have that information.  There is nothing we can do to help you with this.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (308 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@Hurr-bros

This is a community driven, technical help forum.  We are volunteers, not EA Employees.  We have no idea if there will be any sales.  Even the few CMs that are here don't have that information.  There is nothing we can do to help you with this.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 5 (309 Views)

Community Manager

@Hurr-bros As Tony says, we don't have any info on that, sorry. 

We will have an announcement regarding Battlefield later this week, and it's not uncommon to have sales around the time of major announcements for upcoming installments of a franchise, but I have no guarantees, sorry. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 5 (278 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
okey appreciate it. So hyped for bf5 and its annoucement on the 6th of may.Good luck for you all
Message 4 of 5 (262 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Hurr-bros

Are you playing on Playstation?

There are some deals on right now through PSN for Battlefield 4 / Hardline. It might be country specific though so you'll have to check your own PSN storefront.

Cheers,

- Andy -

Message 5 of 5 (256 Views)