Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sentinel
elser1
Accepted Solution

bf4 premium on ps3 not working

my premium doesn't work.is it live in australlia on ps3 yet.i can start bf4 but my premium wont reg.it gives me error when I try to redownload it from psn store.i preodered both bf4 and premium from Australian psn store.please help.if I can get a full refund id be happy.its ruined my experience already.thanks.i have not played 1 game at all yet.

Sentinel
elser1

Re: bf4 premium on ps3 not working

wedll its disgusting how no one will answer.rang sony 2 times they don't know.deleted and downloaded 12 g n still don't work.i want a refund.the game sux.off to cancel my 12oo in ps4 preorders 1st thing.great work devs lmao

Keeper
lexmichdepsdry

Best option is to come to a thread with more people in it. Please check here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/Cannot-download-bf4-premium-from-PSN-store/

Topics: 28
XP: 1,265
Solutions: 709

I had this issue after Pre-ordering BF4 Premium in September and solved it.  What i had to do was go into the in game BF4 store, go to premium, and "re-purchase" premium for "Free".  After I did that, the file downloaded, I restarted BF4 and I was Premium.

elser1

mine comes up in store as 100kb but I cant download and it not free.big mess

Sentinel
elser1

click on ur link but page not found.big mess.so annoyed!

Sentinel
elser1

will be ringing sony at 9am for refund.yeh right.they are really bad but will be discontinuing ps4 preorders.any problem you have is such a mess and with the top $$$$ we pay in au I will quit gaming.waste of top 15 in trophies.shame sony/ea/dice!!!

Keeper
gengoks

I have had the same problem, I pre-ordered my game from EB and ordered the PSN premium code as well .

When I go to redeem the code it says-

'The content you have pre-ordered is expected to be automatically downloaded to this system after "30/10/2013".

If you do not want to download it automatically, return to the [Playstation®Store] top screen and then go to [Options] under [View Downloads].'

In Australia it is the 1st of November.

When will I be able to download my premium because I don't really want to spend another $73.95 on another premium package ??

Thanks 

Keeper
gengoks

That didn't work it doesn't come up with the download symbol 

and still says:

'The content you have pre-ordered is expected to be automatically downloaded to this system after "30/10/2013".

If you do not want to download it automatically, return to the [Playstation®Store] top screen and then go to [Options] under [View Downloads].'

Keeper
rexidbattle

I am having the same problem. It is clearly working for people in other geographies because I have been killed by Premium players! I have tried the Battlelog forums for help and it referred me here. There are many users on battlelog with the same problem. This is a very poor customer experience for loyal players who were prepared to shell out cash in advance!