bf4 freezing xbox 360

by idontbliink

Original Post

Re: bf4 freezing xbox 360

★★★ Newbie

I see that's it's only certain people because me and my son play in the same house and it only happens to one of us

Message 31 of 63 (1,019 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

LAST EA GAME I BUY

Its been what, four months now and  it still freezez like crazy, even more so if i enter a tank or any type of vehicle. I am about done sucks because i prefer battlefield and acnt stand the new cod with all the modders, but this is just rediculous....it it were an actual automobile ea would be bankrupt with recalls

Message 32 of 63 (926 Views)

★ Novice
Bf4 freezes on me so much its not even worth my time to even bother playing the game anymore. I have always been a Battlefield fan and the game is a huge letdown. sound takes too long to load. cant join a squad pre game. and most of all the game crashes very frequently. This is so frusterating. The game is unplayable. I am very disappointed I paid 60 bucks for a game I cant enjoy. Thank you for selling me a undeveloped video game DICE!
Message 33 of 63 (888 Views)

★ Novice
couldn't agree more. I have to drop my flares 2-4 seconds early when the sound doesn't load. stingers/ igla can lock on from accross the map. reaload time is unfair. Not only that but the game freezes so much. There's never I time where I can play the game and it doesn't freeze. Also I think it's dumb it highlights you in red when you kill someone. makes the game feel unrealistic. I have been a Battlefield fan since day 1 and this battlefield has a lot of issues. Bf3 was fine should of kept the frostbite 2 engine. Clearly DICE published undeveloped software. maybe if they didn't rush there programmers the gamewouldn't freeze so much. Again, thanks EA for selling me underdeveloped software.
Message 34 of 63 (888 Views)

Re: bf4 freezing xbox 360 5th March 2014

★★★ Newbie

How annoying is this. I have tried to play 4 times in the last hour and I have not completed a game yet due to it freezing . Everyday it will freeze but not like this. I did get a message about maintenance last night. This bug has stopped me from going premium. Come on EA get this fixed it seems to have been going on since the start. Or give out premium for free as a compensation package to us all for our gaming experience being ruined.

Message 35 of 63 (830 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is absolutely ridiculous.  I am beyond disgusted with this game and the constant freezing (and the repeated loss of my player profile).  I have tried every solution that has been offered by EA (clear Cache, redownload the Title Update, and I went so far as to redownload everything actually).  The freezing for me was at least tolerable before, but after this latest patch, I am lucky if I can play one game without freezing.

If you don't want to commit resources and programmers to develop a worthwhile working game, then don't expect me to buy a BF game for my 360 or the xbox 1 (when I get it soon) in the future.

Message 36 of 63 (742 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I downloaded premium and tried playing it through out the day and it crashed over 9 times. This is pretty **bleep**ing ridiculous that I have paid over $100 for bf and that this **bleep** is happening
Message 37 of 63 (735 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I too have this issue to the point where I have given up.

The game stabilizes for awhile but with every new update, a new batch of freezing. I have yet to get through a single game since the NS prep update and so have moved on to other games.

My hope is that my favorite game, Battlefield, will be whole again and playable but as of this momment it is a giant unplayable mess on 360.

Message 38 of 63 (601 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Its been MONTHS since the game was launched! They have had ages to sort their servers out and seeing as I pay for Xbox Live they have had the money and time to sort this problem out but still haven't! It get seriously annoying when I have to reset my 360 every 4-8 games!!
Message 39 of 63 (587 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
FIX IT!!
Message 40 of 63 (550 Views)