bf4 freezing xbox 360

by idontbliink

Original Post

Re: bf4 freezing xbox 360

★ Novice

If it is the servers that are crashing then why is it only some people's xboxes that are crashing?  I know some times I am playing with my friends and then they are gone and then after some time they are back saying that their xbox just crashed.  But I was still there no problems and now today I am having the same problem very very bad.

Message 11 of 63 (2,489 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have been exremely patient with EA.  I have contacted them multiple times, and followed their every request.  I also have experienced my "screen freezing" multiple times during each of my game sessions, and other players still reminaing in the match. 

EA: your answers and problem solving skills are taking way to long.  I beleive the answers may rest in your beta testing: you should have done more.  Your programming may be overloading the internal video cards, or your servers may be remotely hanging players up in the frozen screen, or your game programming format is over loading the system.  Regardless you know these issues shpuld not be your consumers concerns.  Do something different to get a different result EA. 

I do appreciate the kind folks on the other end "who appear to care", you must train/pay them well. Yet I have taken multpile screen shots with my iPhone, as to possibly help you all discern the issue at hand, and yet not once has anyone in your organization reached out for them.  You may not need them.  I understand.  Your marketing and management teams should reward those of us who this has inconvenienced (beyond measurement), greatly.  As an example: we should receive the premium upgrade packs and all future map packs for such a committment of our time.

What is taking you all so long???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Message 12 of 63 (2,488 Views)

what a joke

★★★ Newbie

I wish i never bought this game.  I have bf3 paid for the premiuem pack and liked it.  BF4 is crap.. still freezes, has no squad for pregame maps.  I guess all the good programers had to quit after BF3 because  Bf4 is trash.   Bf3 would let you know there was a mp update and let you down load it right at the home screen.  Bf4's method,  offer pathces that doent work, and tell to go to the xbox game store for it.   Are you kidding me?  I even tried and i made me down load there web browser....  Bf4 is trash, there team is trash and EA is trash.

Along with my spelling.

Message 13 of 63 (2,356 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had the same freezes in BF3 until I took the large download off the xbox (its the first one that is meant to improve gameplay, and something about optical hd). Getting the same freezes again in BF4 but there isnt the option of skipping the download (the one that is supposed to improve gameplay). My guess if they want to look for a fix..it will be somewhere in there.....Back to basics.
Message 14 of 63 (2,166 Views)

★ Novice

they never did sort it properly for bf3 so dont hold your breathe  :-(

Message 15 of 63 (1,912 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Why is there an icon next to this thread that says 'solved'. This issue is nowhere near solved. My games frozen3 times now in the pay hour or so.
Message 16 of 63 (1,904 Views)

★★ Novice

Is there going to be some kind of reimbursement for the crashing issue? I can't even make it through a single match with out it locking up my system. 

Message 17 of 63 (1,865 Views)

★★ Novice

not only 13 people have this problem but  lot more that don't report, it may be a coincidence but for me it started with the updates and maybe with the increasing sell of premium accounts were do ea get the bandwidth to give to these new preferred customers I hope is not from us the first buyers of the game.

Message 18 of 63 (1,852 Views)

★★ Novice

yea they will give the premium account to everyone uuhuuuu :robotfrustrated:

Message 19 of 63 (1,850 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is what i get for not buying a new xbox one? or supporting a company that just takes my money but doesn't  deliver what it promised...i was happy to pre pay for bonus content in bf3 & bf4 but from now on......i'll save my money until a i get what i'm promised

Message 20 of 63 (1,831 Views)