bf4 freezing xbox 360

by rgoody24

Original Post

Re: bf4 freezing xbox 360 - SOLUTION

★★ Novice

Here is the curtrently prescribed solution to this problem:

XBOX360

To make sure that no corrupt data is causing your issue, you should clear your cache:

1. From the dashboard, click on My Xbox.
  2. Select System Settings.
  3. Select Storage.
  4. Highlight Hard Drive Device.
  5. Press Y to select Device Options, then Clear System Cache.
  6. Reboot your console.

Redownload the updates for the game. NOTE: Not all games have a Title Update File.

1. From the Dashboard, click on My Xbox.
  2. Select System Settings.
  3. Select Storage.
  4. Select Hard Drive Device by pressing A.
  5. Select Games and Apps.
  6. Select Game Title.
  7. Delete Title Update File.
  8. Restart Game.
  9. Download the update when prompted.
Message 11 of 33 (3,105 Views)

★★ Novice

I did everything on the list, and i'm still having a system freeze. RIght now i'm going to install the multiplayer disc to the hard-drive to see if anything happens...

Message 12 of 33 (2,947 Views)

Re: bf4 freezing xbox 360

★★★ Newbie
Great tip but didn't work. As previous poster mentioned its Hanin Resort. Also am I slow ir is joing matches your party complicated?
Message 13 of 33 (2,832 Views)

★ Novice

i try all this but freeze again 

Message 14 of 33 (2,764 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Good EA at its finest... This has been an issue in all their releases... I've had it happen 5 times tonight...
Message 15 of 33 (2,716 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

same here. 5 times last night., I gave up the 5th time. starting to worry that its going to brick my 360! Not just hainan either. happened on 2 other levels.

Message 16 of 33 (2,665 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Screw you and your so called "walk arounds"EA. you know your game is jacked up. Levels take forever to load, then about 20% of the time the game straight up freezes, then when I have to restart my console, it says my player data is corrupted, at which point I have to re-set up my classes/vehicles which I can only do mid-match. In addition to that I was promised double xp this weekend which I did not receive, due to an error in which I have yet to be compensated for. It also appears that the pc version is just downright un-playable. I want my 69.00 dollars back, and until that happens I will not spend a dime on anything from EA and will strongly urge my peers to do the same. EA is greedy and lazy. You should fix these problems and offer premium for free for penance. I won't hold my breath, but I'll take this as a hard lesson learned...
Message 17 of 33 (2,578 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This fix is not working.  How about making the game that costs 110bucks with premium playable.  The dam beta worked better than this crap.   Perhaps everyone who bought the game and premium should demand a refund from ea since they never got what they payed for.   Would you fix the code causing the lockups then?

Message 18 of 33 (2,540 Views)

★★★ Novice
Mine still freezes when either loading dawnbreaker or playing it. It's also pretty laggy on conquest operation locker at objective B. I'm on Xbox
Message 19 of 33 (2,048 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Mine freezes while loading dawnbreaker and or playing it. Also conquest operation locker at objective B is laggy Everytime I play it. I also don't appear to be getting capture points all the time. Alright and Hainan resort too
Message 20 of 33 (2,048 Views)