Re: bf4 freezing xbox 360

by darkhorseski

Original Post

bf4 freezing xbox 360

★★★ Novice

I appear to have random freeze up when playing BF4 on Xbox 360. Not sure if its a certain map or not but the whole system freezes then I have to restart the xbox.

Message 1 of 33 (11,634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It happens when loading levels. system lockdown. I think my laser reader in my system is dirty, as it doesn't read or recognize discs all the time, but will if i restart the system or open close the tray. (even brand new ones) 

I also have the game seperated between my hd and my usb drive. 

Thought I would add that incase it helps with any feedback

Two of my buddies are also have the same issues, Freeze while loading levels.

Message 2 of 33 (11,493 Views)

★★★ Novice
Mine does too, when it's loading the level. It's frustrating and annoying
Message 3 of 33 (11,387 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm having the exact same issue with my game freezing. The 360 that I've been playing it on is essentially brand new.
Message 4 of 33 (11,358 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I see this 100% of the time right now when using QUICK match and after the first match it locks while going into the second match.  I sometimes get it during the first attempt via quick match. 

I have not had ANY freezes when using the server browser to connect to a game, but using the server browser, even when selecting EMPTY servers, it takes me MANY connection attempts before I actually can join a server (I actually have more luck when just bouncing around the few open choices at the bottom of the browse list when using 1-5 open slots.)

Message 5 of 33 (11,332 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ok so I had the same issue.I am playing and after a wile 30 sec or so to maps resort and op locker and the second misson in the campian.So I went back to GameStop and got new disc set and new xbox and guess what EA/ Dice some thing happens so I would love to here from u ASAP. Ty
Now anyone eles have the same problem and have any clue how to fix it.
Message 6 of 33 (11,300 Views)

★★★ Novice
It's pretty glitchy even when you get to play it as well. Disappointed, and I bought premium the day I got it
Message 7 of 33 (11,288 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Please check out following sticky topic about console freezing issues. Please fill out the data form there and try the suggested workarounds.

Cheers

Basti

Message 8 of 33 (11,136 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mine will only freeze when trying to load Hainin Resort, it has happened a Hand full of times now. Seems like a issue with the map. Everyone I play with is having the same issue on the same map.
Message 9 of 33 (11,022 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here, trying to figure out why. Is it because I haven't installed the game on my HD?

Message 10 of 33 (10,299 Views)