bf4 1 bar connection

by navneet_verma

Original Post

bf4 1 bar connection

★★ Novice
If my nat type is open do I need port forwarding for bf4??
Message 1 of 12 (420 Views)

Re: bf4 1 bar connection

★★ Pro

@navneet_verma hi Standard smile yes, because I  have open nat and I also had to open a port on the router to BF4. (sorry my bad English)

If this was helpful and solved your issue, please press 'Accept as Solution' button to mark this topic solved. Then click the 'XP' button to award me XP.

Message 2 of 12 (414 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm getting 1 bar connection in bf4 all region.this happen in this game only all game like bf HD or cod works fine
Message 3 of 12 (409 Views)

★★ Pro

@navneet_verma yes, i know but sometimes Battlefield 4 have a problem, and you for solve this, you have to open the port Frown

If this was helpful and solved your issue, please press 'Accept as Solution' button to mark this topic solved. Then click the 'XP' button to award me XP.

Message 4 of 12 (405 Views)

★★ Novice
I did but no luck any other solution??
Thanks for helping and replying
Message 5 of 12 (401 Views)

★★ Pro

@navneet_verma are you sure you open all the port in the right way? if you think no, you can follow this link: https://help.ea.com/en/article/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/

Message 6 of 12 (397 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes I checked your link ,everything is perfect and I had bf4 on xb360 there I always get 3-4 bars but its in xb1 I'm getting only 1.
Message 7 of 12 (386 Views)

★★ Pro

@navneet_verma did you try to restart your modem?

Message 8 of 12 (381 Views)

★★ Novice
U mean restart or reset modem?
Reset is require??
Its only bf4 which causing issue.
Message 9 of 12 (377 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@navneet_verma no no, only reboot your modem only. Or please try follow this ultimate link create by @MorningTimeCloud http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/1-Bar-Ping/td-p/2638080

Message 10 of 12 (374 Views)