battlelog knifebug

by The_ButcherBiz

Original Post

battlelog knifebug

★★★ Newbie

To whom it may concern,

Hello, my name is Brent  Jones. My in-game name is The_ButcherBiz. I play Battlefield 4 on the PC platform. I have been playing Battlefield 4 since it was released last year and have had great experiences with the game. I have logged over 3000 hours on multiplayer, have completed the campaign on all difficulty levels, and I also currently run my own server and clan/platoon. I am writing this because I have experienced what I think has to be a bug in the battlelog system. I have not unlocked three different knives. The Improvised, Tactical, and Dive knives are all still locked on my account while most of my other friends who have also reached the highest rank already have all knives unlocked. Because of this, I recently purchased 5 gold battlepacks, hoping I would at least earn one of the three knives that I am missing. But, as you could have guessed, I did not recieve them in the battlepacks. Another issue I am having is the fact that I have not recieved the master dogtag for the 93R pistol. I have achieved more than 500 kills with this weapon, but my account doesn't show that the master dogtag is unlocked. I would greatly appreciate a response to these issues. If there is anything I can do to resolve these issues please let me know.
Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Brent Jones

Message 1 of 3 (192 Views)

Re: battlelog knifebug

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hello Brent! I'd like to clarify some things about the battlepacks and about your missing dog tag today.

The gold battlepacks are completely random, meaning there is a chance that a knife you haven't unlocked may be in one, but that's not always the case. The reason you're missing these knifes is because you haven't unlocked them via a battlepack yet, so you'll need to unlock more and hope that one of you're missing knives are in it.

As for the missing mastery dog tag, you'll need to either create a post on the Battlelog forums about this topic, or contact EA Support to see what they may be able to do for you.

Battlefield 4 Battlelog Technical Support forums:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/view/2832654625480077275/
(Be sure to follow the Forum rules before posting to avoid any trouble with the moderators) Battlelog forum Terms of Service/Rules: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2832654625482390000/

Battlefield 4 technical support agent: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=battlefield-4
1) Pick the device you need help with.
2) Select the topic your problem falls under, and provide some more information on the issue.
3) Select 'Live Chat' or 'Call Me' depending on what is available, and what you would prefer.

Thank you, and sorry for the delay in a reply!

Message 2 of 3 (183 Views)

Re: battlelog knifebug

Champion (Retired)

i would hold off on purchasing more battlepacks until the next dlc comes out to find out if they raised the level cap. if they do your chances might be higher to get them by leveling up vs purchasing gold battlepacks individually. though Apollo is right all battlepacks are randomized so theres no telling what youre going to get

Message 3 of 3 (175 Views)