battlelog ban?

by xpapamike

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battlelog ban?

★★★ Newbie

I can not log into Battlelog account, I received this message.

You have been banned from Battlelog. If you believe this was done in error, please contact Customer Services.

can anyone help me, I'm not banned in profile and was not kicked in any way, I'm desperate it was unfair.

---x---Papa-Mike

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/---x---Papa-Mike/stats/474092512/pc/

Message 1 of 2 (299 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: battlelog ban?

Hero (Retired)

Answers HQ cannot do anything about bans because we are a public forum and can’t do anything account management related, but what we can do is tell you how to dispute and appeal a ban.

The general ban dispute email is accountdisputes@ea.com they can take 2 weeks+ to reply. 

Read more here on EA services bans: Information about banned or suspended accounts

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (289 Views)

All Replies

Re: battlelog ban?

Hero (Retired)

Answers HQ cannot do anything about bans because we are a public forum and can’t do anything account management related, but what we can do is tell you how to dispute and appeal a ban.

The general ban dispute email is accountdisputes@ea.com they can take 2 weeks+ to reply. 

Read more here on EA services bans: Information about banned or suspended accounts

Message 2 of 2 (290 Views)