battlefield 4 level 25

by sparta561

Original Post

battlefield 4 level 25

★★★ Novice
I leveled my character up to levek 25 on the commander app and i didnt receive my level 25 dog tags or the yes sir achievement
Message 1 of 21 (910 Views)

Re: battlefield 4 level 25

Community Manager

Was it long ago? it might take a while to sync up. Try finishing a game (in the main BF4, as a soldier) and then check again.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 21 (903 Views)

★★★ Novice
Im level 35 now, so its been a while
Message 3 of 21 (897 Views)

Community Manager

Indeed. Taking a closer look, it appears to be unlocked on my screen. If you take a direct link to the tag, can you equip it?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/sparta560/dogtags/208695519/ps4/#rank-25-dog-tag

It might help to refresh your browser by pressing CTRL & F5 if it doesn't work first time.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 21 (892 Views)

★★★ Novice

No I cant equip it there either the level 25 didnt register to my psn account or to EA. I didn't get the acheivement "call me sir" and i did NOT get my dog tags for level 25 it is doesnt show up and is not attachable to my character..... when i hit level 25 I was using the commander app. on my IPAD

Message 5 of 21 (880 Views)

★★★ Novice

also, it says i took it as in a melee kill i didnt register as my level up

Message 6 of 21 (876 Views)

for the second time

★★★ Novice

i posted about it before but nothing was really done about it. so in battlefield 4 i level up from level 24 to 25 on my ipad commander app. when i got on my ps4 to play later on my account did not and still does not have my level 25 dog tag and i didnt get the ps4 acheivement call me sir. have gone to the battle log on line tried to equip it there but it is not accessable it just shows the tag because i took the tags from someone through a melle kill. soo?

Message 7 of 21 (862 Views)

Re: for the second time

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Message 8 of 21 (838 Views)

Call me sir still not unlocked

★★★ Novice

I posted about this before and called to put in a ticket to hopefully get this fixed but when I called I was told to post something about it on here never got the call me sir trophies or my dog tags for level 25, I was hoping when I hit 50 it would register hey where is the level 25 dog tag and just give me 50 and 25 plus the achievement but this wasn't the case IM just curious as to what I need to do now. Here is a link to a forum with others whom have a similar problem as I have 

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065222219259057/

Message 9 of 21 (825 Views)

Re: Call me sir still not unlocked

★★★ Guide

Hello,

Just w8 and hope EA fixes it in a next patch but like it is sad on the Battlelog forum it has a low priority

I will see you on the battlefield!
Koen

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.

Accepteer een oplossing als het probleem verholpen is. XP is altijd welkom en is altijd fijn om te krijgen. Ik werk niet voor EA of doe iets samen met EA. Vragen horen hier op het Answer HQ en niet in mijn PM box.

Message 10 of 21 (816 Views)