Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
xxmrwhite
Accepted Solution

battlefield 4 dog tag offer code

I have a code that came with a pair of dog tags for pre-ordering battlefield 4. I am scared to use the code because I am getting battlefield 4 for xbox one. To use the code I have to use my origin account and I am scared it will register my code with my xbox360 and I wont be able to use the content on my xbox one.  

Hero
XSV_NiTEMARE

Re: battlefield 4 dog tag offer code

Hi there,

That won't be a problem since it is two different consoles. If you buy the game for both Xbox 360 and Xbox ONE, the code will work for both.

- With kind regards,

Timmie.

------------------------------------( ͡° ʖ ͡°) ------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of the Answer HQ Community! If you need further assistance, please let us know right away!

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
Do you want to answer somebody's question? click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on the "XP" button.
If you have something that you want to share that can help other players out (tips & tricks), don't hesitate to share these. Ask. Answer. Be the Hero!
Keeper
xxmrwhite

Ok cool thank you
Hero
XSV_NiTEMARE

You're welcome! :robotvery-happy:
Feel free to come back here to Answer HQ again. If you experience problems or if you just have a question.

- With kind regards,

Timmie.

------------------------------------( ͡° ʖ ͡°) ------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of the Answer HQ Community! If you need further assistance, please let us know right away!

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
Do you want to answer somebody's question? click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on the "XP" button.
If you have something that you want to share that can help other players out (tips & tricks), don't hesitate to share these. Ask. Answer. Be the Hero!