battlefield 4 'Game could not login to EA Online

by exfibio

Original Post

battlefield 4 'Game could not login to EA Online

★★ Novice

when im started origin and open battlelog i have this problem when im join battlefield 4 anyone server ''Game could not login to EA Online: your account is not allowed to play this game.''

Message 1 of 4 (1,851 Views)

Re: battlefield 4 'Game could not login to EA Online

★★★★★ Expert

I am sorry but we here in Answer HQ can not do nothing about banned accounts. See this page and do every step, if you wish something to be done against your ban: http://help.ea.com/en/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/.

If this helps, please click the white XP button and to give me some XP.
If this solves your question, click the green solution button and mark it as solution so it can help others with the same problem.

Message 2 of 4 (1,837 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

This message has in the past been associated with unavailable servers and maintenance periods.

I would suggest contacting EA Customer Services to establish whether it is a connectivity, or an account suspension, issue.

As xxxo77o4906 suggests, in the event that your account has been suspended you will need to appeal using the established process.

Message 3 of 4 (1,832 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Your problem may be the punkbusterB or you entered the server requires primium or DLC

pnkbstrB: go to the maneger-->services-> services...(right) search for punkbusterB  and punkbusterA

if you don't have this...reinstall  punkbuster and go to -> maneger->services-> services...(right) search for punkbusterB and start serviss  right click on punkbusterB properties->general....startup type automatic.

done!!

Message 4 of 4 (1,808 Views)