Re: bad gameplay multiplayer

by MorningTimeCloud

Original Post

bad gameplay multiplayer

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hello

im rank 140 and play the game since 2 years.

My problem:

I always get killed, cant shoot properly, get constantely suppressed, the gameplay looks so unreal (like computer generated), the sound is so unreal.

What can i do?
Message 1 of 10 (381 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Where can I start with this one???

First off, if you are Rank 140, you have obviously played this game quite a bit.  Secondly, this is a FPS game, you will get killed. I spawn and die all the time.  Thirdly, if you can't shoot properly, maybe you should practice more.  Fourthly, suppression is part of the game as people are shooting at you. How have you not figured this out after 2 years and rank 140??  As for the "computer generated look", umm this is a computer game so it is computer generated.  I have played for years and the game is perfectly fine, maybe your issue is a MOBO with poor audio quality, which is not the game's fault.  All in all, Git Gud

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 10 (365 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

You did not understand the problem.

The problem is the gameplay changed so drastically, for 2 years it was all good.

It cannot be that i suddenly cant play anymore...

Message 3 of 10 (355 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You have 2243 hours played, i guess you get bored of it eventually. Game play itself has not changed at all, so what is your problem? I don't see anything besides you saying you're bored of the game and die a lot.

Message 4 of 10 (333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im not bored at all. I like the game.

I just wanna be able to play like before.

Message 5 of 10 (313 Views)

Hero

I think you need to explain a little better what is changed. Perhaps link to a picture or two.

carbonic signature

Message 6 of 10 (300 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I constantely get killed, supressed, as soon as i approach the battle i get attacked from 2-3 enemies (mostly from behind) and always loose the fireshooting.

The sound of the shootings also is not like before, it sounds unrealistic like the gameplay in general, like computer generated.

I tried many servers also from dice but the problem remains.

I have the problem since about 2 months now, before it was all good, could play and kill for many minutes before getting killed.

I have already (as told from support) cleared the persistent storage and alternate mac adress, and removed and reaquired my account. The gameplay was good for about 1 hour than turned into bad as described above.

Please help me. I really like the game and would like to play until BF5 or the next battlefield comes out in 2016.

Message 7 of 10 (295 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How many is your ping when you play in a match ?

Message 8 of 10 (285 Views)

★★★ Newbie

where can i check the ping?

Message 9 of 10 (270 Views)

★★★★ Novice

In scoreboard

Message 10 of 10 (257 Views)