answer :)

by mromaithi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

answer :)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

why do you sell bf4 in the middle east when you and the server providers aren't providing servers for us!

We want a server we want to play like other players ! Why should i play with a ping over 130? i checked all the providers and there is none.

What's with the new net code? my ping was 130-150 and i barely played ! after your patch i cant play at all!

We want a server for the middle east what's so hard about that?

Message 1 of 3 (254 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: answer :)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@mromaithi If you do decide to create another thread here, calm yourself down before making a rant with more swear words than anything else. We here at answers HQ are not game devs, we are regular gamers so telling us in a rude manner to fix issues with a game isn't acceptable. Ill give you answers on your questions, but have removed the not appropriate part of the text from your post since it was inappropriate. And is the second thread from you i have removed on the same issue.

About having no servers in the middle east. You would have to suggest this to DICE on the battlelog forums (keep within the rules because a post like yours would get you banned from battlelog) multiple other ways you could do this is through battlefield on facebook and twitter.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (232 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
  1. Us here at the Answer HQ do not have control over the servers, we're here to help with technical problems.
  2. Posting in ALL CAPS and using profane language will not help your case. (As you can see, it was all bleeped out anyways.)
  3. Posting on the Battlelog forums would have been a better choice: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/

*Using profane language and posting in all caps lock is against the ToS and will result in an account ban on Battlelog. For all ToS rules, refer here: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065218414402353/

Sorry that you cannot connect to any servers, but we cannot help you with that problem on the Answer HQ.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- Apollo v7 | Did I help you out? Reward me with XP! If I solved your question please hit "Accept as Solution".

Message 2 of 3 (240 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@mromaithi If you do decide to create another thread here, calm yourself down before making a rant with more swear words than anything else. We here at answers HQ are not game devs, we are regular gamers so telling us in a rude manner to fix issues with a game isn't acceptable. Ill give you answers on your questions, but have removed the not appropriate part of the text from your post since it was inappropriate. And is the second thread from you i have removed on the same issue.

About having no servers in the middle east. You would have to suggest this to DICE on the battlelog forums (keep within the rules because a post like yours would get you banned from battlelog) multiple other ways you could do this is through battlefield on facebook and twitter.

Message 3 of 3 (233 Views)