You've lost connection to the EA servers. Online features will be unavailable

by dicamort

Original Post

You've lost connection to the EA servers. Online features will be unavailable

★★★ Newbie
Hi. I know that this has been posted other places, but when looking for a direct thread I came up empty handed. I live in denmark, and haven been playing Battlefield since thursday, as my town was flooded and we had no power. Today, I tried to play, as everything is back to normal, but now I just keep getting the message that I've lost the connection to the EA servers. Everything else works fine. I've tried to restart my router, and hoped that helped. As far as I can see, I use Type 2 NAT. Can that have something to do with it? I'm using a PS4 to play on. Anyone else having the same problem? Best regards Jakob
Message 1 of 7 (1,738 Views)

Re: You've lost connection to the EA servers. Online features will be unavailable

★★★ Newbie

Hello, yes I have same problem. I am live in Thailand now, but my PSN account is registered in US. I don't lnow. Maybe we just pay money and now we can use this just 50%. I wish you good luck and hope we can same day play online what we buy and pay. Mark.

Message 2 of 7 (1,703 Views)

Re: You've lost connection to the EA servers. Online features will be unavailable

★ Novice

Hi i live in the UK and i am having the same problem Confusedmileysad: i only brought the game the other day and i completed the campaign mode and now i want to play multiplayer mode but i keep getting this message.

On looking on other threads, it normally looks like they are doing maintenance on there servers but why don't EA just have that message come up when trying to connect with there server.

EA please respond and let people know what is going on????

Message 3 of 7 (1,677 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. I live in the US but there hasn't been any bad weather, nothing that would affect online play atleast. My campaign even shows up incomplete. It's definitely not our faults. I am frustrated though, Battlefield is the only game I picked up for the ps4 & I can't even play. I hope this gets fixed soon. Anyway add me on psn @ Chainzofliberty, so we can play when it does.

Message 4 of 7 (1,666 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Just to give you guys an update as i called playstation network as i could not get on to COD Ghost neither and they told me it is a problem with there servers so it is not an issue with EA but well done PSN for not putting the info on your site, hope this help you guys.

Message 5 of 7 (1,576 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It must be a PlayStation  problem this happened on my ps3 with bad company but when i played it on my xbox360 it had no trouble.

Message 6 of 7 (1,550 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, ive been getting this too since just before febuary and ive had the game since release day. Its gotten so bad that this entire month, ive only been able to play 5-10 full games without getting disconnected. As soon as it starts dicconnecting, I check my PSN connection and its perfectly fine, so for me, it seems more of an EA problem.

Message 7 of 7 (587 Views)