You have lost connection to the session !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS4

by amuelboy

Original Post

You have lost connection to the session !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS4

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

It works for a couple of days after each update then no more tried EVERYTHING my Internet connection is good I'm running 50mb down 11 upload and I'm on the wire it has been almost 6 months since I have the game and have barely played it im a premium user so I have spent a lot of money for a game I cannot play I am extremely fed up so please fix it ASAPOSSIBLE or im looking to get my money back and I am a ps4 user 

Message 1 of 8 (6,951 Views)

Still can't play

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Patience has run out when I try to get in a server it says YOU HAVE LOST CONNECTION TO THE SESSION 

In an attempt to fix myself I've tried everything in my end I go back to my ps3 and play bf3 with no problem so it's not my end neither my not type or upnp or none of that I'm currently on the wire and I get average of 30 mb download 11 upload. Please do something or G I V E M E M Y M O N E Y B A C K! 
Message 2 of 8 (6,939 Views)

Re: Still can't play

Community Manager (retired)

Could you please provide us some details about your router modem, your ISP and internet connection in general?

Have you tried all of our PlayStation 4 troubleshooting steps regarding connection issues: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/PS4-Troubleshooting-Guide/td-p/2010707

Cheers
Basti

Message 3 of 8 (6,884 Views)

Re: Still can't play

★★★ Newbie

I have tried everything, including calling EA.  EA likes to pretend they have never heard of this issue even though I can find it everywhere on the internet.  Seems like a pretty common problem to be playing dumb with.  I have put my router into DMZ.  I have assigned static IP address.  I have forward the required ports.  I have pinged to insure those ports are open.  The amount of work I have had to do to try to get this game to work is ridiculous!  You have lost a life long customer.  I will never buy an EA game again.

Message 4 of 8 (5,347 Views)

Re: You have lost connection to the session !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS4

★★★★★ Apprentice

let me guess, bf4 worked good on your ps3, but doesnt connect well on your ps4?? It dont matter how fast your internet is. I had the same issue. Come to find out, to make a LONG LONG LONG story short, it was my 2 year old router. That router was not able to keep up with the newer next gen systems. If you have a tablet, download the psn app, and see if you can access it on a regular basis, using your router. If your not, then its your router. Dude, it was a week before i figured it out, and i was sooooo frustrated! The guy at radio shack told me the same thing. Get you a new router man, and you will be set to go. Message me if it works. Standard smile Matt

Message 5 of 8 (5,300 Views)

★★★ Novice

That's fine and all but for me it's different. For me the bf1+ bf4 servers work like a charm but my for brother it doesn't work at all. It makes no sense because we live in the same house with the same internet. people are talking about *' port forwarding and i look up how to do it and all i get is a bunch of vague garbage

Message 6 of 8 (3,321 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I spent $300 on a new router with dual band so that the "guest Wi-Fi" would soak up the kids and wife on their phones, and leave the main one open for ps4. It got worse. I had better playing time with my 8 year old $60 router than I do with my brand new 5x the price one. I call * on that. 

Message 7 of 8 (2,625 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Thread closed due to necro
Message 8 of 8 (2,600 Views)