You have lost connection to EA servers Xbox One

by caboose0

Original Post

Re: You have lost connection to EA servers Xbox One

★★ Novice

This started happening for me today too. Have not had a problem with the game yet other then crashes every once and awhile but now I cannot connect to Ea servers. Played fine all day yesterday and when I tried to play today I got the error. I changed nothing with my internet settings or xbox settings. Please fix this EA! 

Message 31 of 55 (21,405 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Did a reset on my xbox and now it works.

Message 32 of 55 (21,402 Views)

★ Novice

How did you do the reset? I have tried everything possible and can't get mine to ever work. 

Message 33 of 55 (21,369 Views)

★★★ Novice
They mark is solved because the way the solve problems these days is to ignore them. Just ignore the issues and they will all go away! Oh yea and the reasons the problems magically go away is that they go away as all the frustrated customers leave they stop asking EA when and how to fix a screwed up release of a game. I do t think any of them even look at these questions anymore. If they do they are just blowing smoke up our asses!! All I will say I just purchased COD for my son and he loves it and isn't missing a thing. I'm not crazy about it but it sure does run nice on xbox one. Our family will be boycotting any EA products unless they do something above and beyond to take care if everyone that purchased a crap release of a game.
Message 34 of 55 (21,365 Views)

★★★ Novice
Could someone explain how exactly this is "solved"? Where is the solution explained anywhere? I have now been waiting 5 days to hear back from customer support after my ticket was being escalated after spending 2 hours on the phone with tech support over 2 days. Now, I see multiple people are being told here this is problem has been solved.

I get there are tons of problems on all platforms, but it just seems like no one cares, since the money has been spent on the game.
Message 35 of 55 (21,357 Views)

★★★ Novice
The funny thing is a lot of people are just saying "just plug in your ethernet cable for now", but the fact is many of us use wireless because there is just no way to reach the ethernet cable between our consoles and router/modem and EA completely ignoring the issue.

I have been having to deal with quitting and restarting the game 10,20, 30 times since i bought it on black friday just to get a connection to EA so i can play. My xbox 360 never had this problem with bf4. A connection to the internet is a connection to internet, there is no reason for the game not to work when you have a perfectly fine internet connection for other app and games when this one game fails to connect they are blaming the isp, your modem, or your wireless. The funny thing is if it is my wireless, how is it that once i am able to connect to EA i almost never get dropped out and plays without any lag?

Fix this problem EA!!
Message 36 of 55 (21,350 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue with ps4 after the latest patch the other day. Keeps disconnecting mid match or after a match. Didn't have this issue till the last patch!!! 

Message 37 of 55 (21,117 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sign out of your gamertag/profile name then go to play Battlefield 4...it will automatically connect you and somehow throughout all that it works suddenly lol

Message 38 of 55 (21,064 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this worked thank you so much...this has been ongoing for weeks (haven't played multiplayer since I got the xbox one version of the game) however I did this and it works now lol thanks

Message 39 of 55 (21,066 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Connect using CAT 5. It is sad to say, but this solved my issue (same as yours and included Ghosts)

Message 40 of 55 (21,046 Views)