You Have lost connection to the EA servers. Online features will be unavailable. BF4 xbox

by solv92

Original Post

Re: You Have lost connection to the EA servers. Online features will be unavaila

★★★ Newbie
Iv been wating like 2 hours still cant get on iv just emailed them directly and just wating to see what happens
Message 51 of 63 (3,657 Views)

Re: You Have lost connection to the EA servers. Online features will be unavaila

★★★ Newbie

Same here I go to play the game turn it off for a minute turn it back on it works turn it off to go to soccer practice and when I get home doesn't work

Message 52 of 63 (3,095 Views)

★★ Novice

YEE HA

Message 53 of 63 (2,456 Views)

★★★ Newbie
(08/24/2016 and stil working, thanks!!)
Message 54 of 63 (2,430 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's still happening

Message 55 of 63 (2,190 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It doesn't work for me
Message 56 of 63 (2,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spot on
Message 57 of 63 (2,073 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Guys,

I was not able to sign in to Battlefiled for 2 weeks.  I just tested black ops 3 multiplayer to make sure I could play online.  Of course , it worked.  Then, I went back to Battlefield1 and it logged right in.  Seems to be some type of bug.  

Give this a shot and let me know how it works out.

Message 58 of 63 (1,830 Views)

★★ Novice

just shut up if you have something like that to say, say you don't know how to fix it or don't say anything

Message 59 of 63 (1,815 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i cant play online or in test trial becouse it says that i lost conection to the servers please help me i just want to play with my friends 

Message 60 of 63 (1,799 Views)