You Have lost connection to the EA servers. Online features will be unavailable. BF4 xbox

by solv92

Original Post

Accepted Solution

You Have lost connection to the EA servers. Online features will be unavailable. BF4 xbox

★★★ Newbie

Hey. this happens every time i try to start up multiplayer. **bleep**ING annoying. What can i do about this???? 

Thaaaanks

Message 1 of 63 (23,408 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: You Have lost connection to the EA servers. Online features will be unavailable. BF4 xbox

★★★★ Expert

We are performing maintenance of the servers. All Battlefield players on PC, X360, and PS3 will experience a period of downtime of up to 1 hour.

We will keep you updated as soon as the maintenance is over.

Thanks for your patience,

your AHQ Team

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/INFORMATION-We-are-performing-a-server-maintenance-atm/m-p/18...

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

View in thread

Message 2 of 63 (23,877 Views)

All Replies

Re: You Have lost connection to the EA servers. Online features will be unavailable. BF4 xbox

★★★★ Expert

We are performing maintenance of the servers. All Battlefield players on PC, X360, and PS3 will experience a period of downtime of up to 1 hour.

We will keep you updated as soon as the maintenance is over.

Thanks for your patience,

your AHQ Team

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/INFORMATION-We-are-performing-a-server-maintenance-atm/m-p/18...

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 2 of 63 (23,878 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ooook!! thanks man Standard smile

Message 3 of 63 (23,283 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im on ps4 so wtf...

Message 4 of 63 (22,489 Views)

★ Novice
I also am currently experiencing this problem, and it's been this wayway for days, I'm on Xbox One and can only get into a game around once a day, any solution ? (I am connected to the internet and my multiplayer and internet connections are ok.)
Message 5 of 63 (22,333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ya I've been having this problem since saturday and I still can't play the game because of it

Message 6 of 63 (22,278 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it has been a week since. i have not been able to play since i got the game

Message 7 of 63 (21,226 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Still having connection issues, same message.... getting tired of this everytime I play a damn game, how bout you guys just stop trying to make new things every 10 mins and work on the technology at hand..... PS4s don't work right, the servers lag, video issues, hacked networxs... you know what im the idiot,,,, BECAUSE I KEEP BUYING INTO THIS CRAP.... last time I spend 60 on the game PRE ORDER then 50 on the add on pack.... that takes a whole year to actually be given out... by then the PS5 will be out and you guys will tell me the same thing your damn tech support told me "Oh Well, just get a PS4, its a new server system anyway..... " how bout you guys just stop.... and make things that already somewhat work.... just plain old WORK... without making anything new for say ..... a year? or 2 maybe? or does that suspend the billions of dollars ya rake in.... I mean I understandyou cant do with just 1 or 2 cars.... hell, even dropping down to 2 houses and 4 maids might be a stretch... but then maybe some of that "AHEM" hard earned money can go into making the people who pad your wallets a little happier

Message 8 of 63 (20,241 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im havin tha same issue tf

Message 9 of 63 (19,966 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im Having this issue as well the game is un playable for me on PS3 i press the start button and and bam lost Connection EA online cant get any further than that

A waste of 60$ 

Message 10 of 63 (19,923 Views)