Re: You Have lost connection to the EA servers. Online features will be unavailable. BF4 xbox

by jheezey

Original Post

Re: You Have lost connection to the EA servers. Online features will be unavailable. BF4 xbox

★★★ Newbie
Had this problem on PS3 since I bought this game and haven't been able to play multiplayer. Waste of almost $60. Never buying battlefield games anymore....sucks big time.
Message 11 of 63 (11,113 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Doesn't let me play either.. let's me go onto the store to buy premium but won't let me play a multiplayer game :/

**bleep**ing typical

Message 12 of 63 (11,035 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm still getting the "You have lost the connection to the EA servers. Online features will be unavailable" message even after the December 19, 2013, update. 

Message 13 of 63 (10,958 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I bought the damn game 6 days ago and I've noticed this has been occurring since the 5th November and we are now on the 24th December!. I want answers now because use are doing nothing about this. I cannot access multiplayer without it saying ' I have lost connection with the EA servers blah blah blah! Use are not fixing the problem atall, instead of trying to update new features for the majority of players that are able to access the ' EA ' servers, how about use fix the connection so the other 80% of us can join and have fun because at the moment grand theft auto tops this game by a mile and it had a time trying to sort the online gaming out. But at least they sorted it out on time and not having to make people wait nearly 2 months and counting!!!! I wish all of us that view this website would team up and sue this company because they are useless. SORT YOUR DAMN GAME OUT NOW!!!
Message 14 of 63 (10,882 Views)

★★★ Newbie

u got damn right im sick of this **bleep** we pay 70 E for nothin

Message 15 of 63 (10,844 Views)

★★★ Newbie
OMG what is the point in the company making the answer HQ if use ain't going to f*cking sort our problems out. I hate EA I really do. Use are totally useless, this is why I don't buy EA games.... Never will. Wasted £40 pounds on aload of RUBBISH. Making us all suffer, I have to pray every time I turn the game on to hope that the multilayer will actually come back on. I just hope use are proud of yourselves.... EA has ripped us off big time!
Message 16 of 63 (10,705 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You know I was haveing problems with bf4 on Xbox 360 and was so tired of it I bought a xbox one and the game agin, guess what your game still don't work. I am done! Never will I buy another of your games endless you make this right by me!
Message 17 of 63 (10,588 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Apparently it's in maintainance my friends, EA are to sad to tell you themselves so I just had to tell use all. But this still doesn't chance my views on them.... I hate EA!!!
Message 18 of 63 (10,550 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I fixed this issue on my xbox. I went in and disconnected it from the Internet completely. Removed my Internet connection. I then unplugged my router and waited for a minute. I plugged it back in and waited for a minute. Then I reconnected my Xbox to myinternet. I had to put the password back in and everything like I was doing initial set up. Then logged into xbox live and into multiplayer for BF4. BOOM!
Message 19 of 63 (10,499 Views)

Re: You Have lost connection to the EA servers. Online features will be unavailable. BF4 xbox 360

★ Novice
Im trying to connect to multiplayer, but it keeps saying this 》 you have lost the connection to the EA servers. Online features will be unavailable. How can I resolve this plz.
Message 20 of 63 (9,862 Views)