Xbox One bugs that are easy fixes

by kristofer1987

Original Post

Xbox One bugs that are easy fixes

★★★ Newbie

1st the L85A2 still doesn't show if laser sight is on or off on HUD example dont know if canted iron sight is on or off so you might zoom with your acog and then get killed thinking you where in iron sights easy fix please love that gun.

2nd and more important med pack doesn't deploy when mapped to left D Pad if handgun is being used example your out of ammo and pull your handgun out and try to throw a med pack down only to be stuck in the animation and then the player kills you because of bug very frustrating. 

p.s. these bugs have been around sense game came out nobody sees it wow please fix and I've posted about this 3 times thought dice cared about feed back to fix game

Message 1 of 5 (202 Views)

Re: Xbox One bugs that are easy fixes

Hero (Retired)

Please create a post on the Battlelog forums about this topic. The DICE developers are more likely to see it on there. If they see it a lot on the forums, they will probably address it in a future update.

Battlefield 4 Battlelog forums: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/

Thank you for your concern, and I apologize for any inconveniences.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- Apollo v7 | Did I help you out? Reward me with XP! If I solved your question please hit "Accept as Solution".

Message 2 of 5 (199 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dont know how to post there it keeps redirecting me to Answer HQ All lock threads idk

Message 3 of 5 (192 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Post to General Discussion here: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/view/2832654625482381781/

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- Apollo v7 | Did I help you out? Reward me with XP! If I solved your question please hit "Accept as Solution".

Message 4 of 5 (190 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it says i need to buy bf4 to contribute to the forums and i have it with premium and logged into origin thx for help btw. It doesn't have easy option to make new question like HQ

Message 5 of 5 (183 Views)