Re: Xbox One - Invites Popup Window while playing

by TERMINATRIXXXXX

Original Post

Xbox One - Invites Popup Window while playing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It's getting more and more annoying, no it's really frustrating when you play a game and out of nowhere you recive an invite.

Sometimes not even from a friend.

Before you can even see it you already whisked away from your actual game...because you was pressing A quickly to jump or vault over something.

Even if you are not in a party.

Is there a way to disable invites? Or can you change it so i have to press 2 buttons at once instead of just one.

Give us an option to disable invites from random peoples / friends or complete turn it off.

Another option is to change the buttons, instead of just pressing A to accept, change it to press A and B together.

This needs to be fixed because it seems there is no way to get rid of it at the moment.

I play on Xbox One.

Message 1 of 5 (533 Views)

@TERMINATRIXXXXX wrote:

It's getting more and more annoying, no it's really frustrating when you play a game and out of nowhere you recive an invite.

Sometimes not even from a friend.

Before you can even see it you already whisked away from your actual game...because you was pressing A quickly to jump or vault over something.

Even if you are not in a party.

Is there a way to disable invites? Or can you change it so i have to press 2 buttons at once instead of just one.

Give us an option to disable invites from random peoples / friends or complete turn it off.

Another option is to change the buttons, instead of just pressing A to accept, change it to press A and B together.

This needs to be fixed because it seems there is no way to get rid of it at the moment.

I play on Xbox One.

There is an option in the Xbox One settings to disable notifications while in game.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 5 (522 Views)

★★★ Novice

The option you mentioned is for the Xbox One specific popup notifications.

I'm talking about the Battlefield internal popup notifications when someone invite you!

Message 3 of 5 (515 Views)

@TERMINATRIXXXXX wrote:

The option you mentioned is for the Xbox One specific popup notifications.

I'm talking about the Battlefield internal popup notifications when someone invite you!

You mean when you're in a party and someone joins a server and you get the in game black and white popup?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 5 (507 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes. 

The problem is just, i get those invites even if im not in a party.

But the main problem is still, the Button A.......while you run and try to jump over things....invite popup right in the moment you pressed A.

Message 5 of 5 (503 Views)