Xbox One - In-game No Emblem, Clan Tags, and missing server descriptions. Battlelog works!

by SH4RPest1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xbox One - In-game No Emblem, Clan Tags, and missing server descriptions. Battlelog works!

★★ Apprentice

I cannot see emblems, clan tags, and the server descriptions are messed up.  All this stuff comes up when I log into battlelog.  I already tried deleting the main game and reinstalling.   It did nothing.  How do I fix this!!!  

I play with a decent sized clan and it is hard to identify new memebers..

EA/DICE and help?  I've asked on many occasions but nothing...

Message 1 of 5 (2,578 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Xbox One - In-game No Emblem, Clan Tags, and missing server descriptions. Battlelog works!

Hero (Retired)

Your Xbox One has privacy settings set to block anything online that isn't made by the developers.

You can change your privacy setting on the dashboard, or here: https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Settings

• On Privacy, make sure the first and third bullet points are set to Everybody, the second is up to you.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- Apollo v7 | Did I help you out? Reward me with XP! If I solved your question please hit "Accept as Solution".

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (2,884 Views)

All Replies

Re: Xbox One - In-game No Emblem, Clan Tags, and missing server descriptions. Battlelog works!

Hero (Retired)

Your Xbox One has privacy settings set to block anything online that isn't made by the developers.

You can change your privacy setting on the dashboard, or here: https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Settings

• On Privacy, make sure the first and third bullet points are set to Everybody, the second is up to you.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- Apollo v7 | Did I help you out? Reward me with XP! If I solved your question please hit "Accept as Solution".

Message 2 of 5 (2,885 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I tried this the sother day as a "just in case" before hereing to try it.  I can confirm that changing your XB1 privacy settings to allow user created content fixes these problems!

Message 3 of 5 (2,542 Views)

Re: Xbox One - In-game No Emblem, Clan Tags, and missing server descriptions. B

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue with the 360 version.  I tried going into family settings and unblocking all content, but that still has not worked.  Please help, this is getting pretty annoying.

Message 4 of 5 (2,479 Views)

Re: Xbox One - In-game No Emblem, Clan Tags, and missing server descriptions. B

★★★ Newbie

I've tried this too, and my emblem is still not showing. I am now able to see others emblems and server ID's however. Please, help!

Message 5 of 5 (1,240 Views)