[Xbox One] Haven't been able to play ANY DLC maps and server browser broken, and lost all SP progress

by karmapolice10

Original Post

[Xbox One] Haven't been able to play ANY DLC maps and server browser broken, and lost all SP progress

★★★ Novice

I'm glad that as a Battlfield fan I paid $50 for the DLC and have been thanked by not getting to play on any of the new maps. They don't appear in Quick Matches, and my server browser is so broken that 0 servers show up even if I don't have any filters on.

Besides the fact that the regular MP experience is completely broken and I can't even play two consecutive games without it crashing, you'd think I'd at least be able to play on the DLC every other time I try before the game crashes. Obviously however this is too much to ask after many of us have spent $100 to enjoy Battlefield.

Part of the point of even having Premium is getting early access to things, which is completely pointless if said things don't work in the first place. Loss of value with the Premium package has already started.

In an attempt to enjoy Battlefield without constant crashing I moved to the Campaign, but unsurprisngly I lost ALL of my progress in that. 

Literally nothing works in this game. 

EA has to do more than release a patch that attempts to solve these issues (which has already been delayed once), and by do more I mean more than just give a pathetic Origin Store discount which is really meant to try and get you to spend more money on their broken products. 

I believe EA needs to go the route of Jawbone when they released their bricked UP bands, which included a full refund and the ability to keep their bands. Give full refunds for Premium members, and let them keep their Premium benefits for when or if this mess is ever sorted out. 

Message 1 of 1 (145 Views)